Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Last days of private

A

aryan180

Greycel
OK so I wasn't approved when you guys went private (inb4 fakecel) so what was it like? What was the reason for going private? Was there a constant state of panic that the sub would get banned soon? Was there a specific reason for the ban?

Shut up cucktear poster. We got banned for "inciting violence" but while we were private there were zero violence inciting threads.

same here. now that we're hosting our own site, does this mean no one can take us down?

LY905 said:
same here. now that we're hosting our own site, does this mean no one can take us down?

Correct. No more cucked administrators to take us down. Getting banned from plebbit was a blessing in disguise.

LY905 said:

less wasn't approved and more scared of being doxxed, honestly. but i lurked

LY905 said:

Unless the forum hosting company mybb gets cucked, we are unstoppable

A popular Youtuber made a video about us, we were on the front page of quityourbullshit, so we went private.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
LY905 said:

Correct. No more cucked administrators to take us down. Getting banned from plebbit was a blessing in disguise.

how private is my information here? i already clicked hide me while online and don't show my email, but if anyone gets wind of us, will they be able to doxx me?

aryan180 said:
OK so I wasn't approved when you guys went private (inb4 fakecel) so what was it like? What was the reason for going private? Was there a constant state of panic that the sub would get banned soon? Was there a specific reason for the ban?

It was nice, r/incels when private was a lot better than when public. Hopefully here is like a constant r/incels private. We went private because a post about us that reached r/all with over 30k upvotes and someone on youtube with over 580000 subscribers posted a video about us.

There wasn't a constant panic that the sub would be banned soon and they gave no reason at all or any warning. It was gone with a refresh of the page.

LY905 said:
LY905 said:

how private is my information here? i already clicked hide me while online and don't show my email, but if anyone gets wind of us, will they be able to doxx me?

Nobody will get ahold of your private information aside from the administrators (and possibly the mods), but fret not, these moderators were approved moderators on the sub. You've got nothing to worry about unless you start pm-ing potential infiltrators.

There was alot fewer image memes when private. Some people made backup subs but there wasn't really much panic AFAIK. I didn't think the fucking admins would actually ban

neverwinxii said:
There was alot fewer image memes when private. Some people made backup subs but there wasn't really much panic AFAIK. I didn't think the fucking admins would actually ban

Neither did we, but because we went private, they used older threads created by fakecels as proof to ban our sub for "inciting violence."

It was beautiful

It was glorious. No stupid arguments from cucks and normans in the comments. Just talk between incel brothers. I saw absolutely no posts that were "inticing violence."

Reddit is an absolute fascist shithole. If they really were as progressive as they thought they were, they would allow us to see all posts in banned forums so we could appeal and argue our opinion. But no, all posts from banned places are removed, which completely destroys our ability to appeal. Stalin level censorship. I hope reddit burns itself into the ground.

mental_out said:
LY905 said:

Dunno, I imagine if there's genuine inciting of violence the company might pull it down to protect themselves from the law, but it's highly likely it'll be taken down for not agreeing with feminists like on reddit.

neverwinxii said:

Neither did we, but because we went private, they used older threads created by fakecels as proof to ban our sub for "inciting violence."

It had nothing to do with the old proof, the reddit admins can read the sub, they could see what was posted there and could have seen there was no inciting of violence going on. They took it down because their precious SJW babies whined really really hard this time.

Yeah this is what I'm assuming. At this point, I only lurk reddit watch it's long awaited destruction from these leftist cucks.

mental_out said:

neverwinxii said:

It had nothing to do with the old proof, the reddit admins can read the sub, they could see what was posted there and could have seen there was no inciting of violence going on. They took it down because their precious SJW babies whined really really hard this time.

Really? Damn, that's lame af. Luckily we are rid of cucked admins.

The subreddit was really nice the last few days, it was calm, the threads were good and no drame.

It was beautiful and calm but a few posters got cabin fever on the last day and wanted to go public again. Most of us wanted to stay private until 2018 to keep the cuckfags out (and conveniently suffocating their means for their cucked sub). We had 12-15K lurkers for the last few days of public, so we had to go private. Recent straw-polls shown that incels only made up 15-20% of the sub, many were rubberneckers and Black Pilled normies; ironically we outnumbered the about of cuckfags trolls.

I think we all knew our days were numbered, just not that we'd get banned whilst being private. The word was that the cuckfags were using old screenshots to trigger the admincucks into finally pulling the trigger. For a long time, we've all been talking about off-site and on-site rallying points if the worst happened, which it did. This forum could be perfect if we go private and keep the cuckfags out. Hopefully newcels can join us later on.

It was great. There were 300-500 users online all the time, it's not like the sub was dead. More text posts and less overused memes.
Hopefully it will be similar here,