Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Last day of high school

• Thread starter Deleted member 15737
  • Start date
Deleted member 15737

Deleted member 15737

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-

95% of these people mog me.

USA schools are cool as fuck. The high school i went to was literal hell. Brutal highschoolpill.

2009 before the age of tinder and instagram.
These boys were lucky, they would be here if born a few years later

USA schools are cool as fuck. The high school i went to was literal hell. Brutal highschoolpill.
Even more brutal. Western countries with high inequality such as the USA is suifuel. Trust fund Stacy and Chad party , fuck ,use drugs and crash luxury cars all at 16 years of age whereas its much less brutal in more boring countries

Daily reminder it just gets worse when ur an adult

Is that really 2009? I didn't remember High School so friendly. But it probably just has to do with the place.

lots of incels and manlets on this video

Highschool as an incel is brutal but fun for everyone else and their best time of their lives.

All those foids in this video are ancient used up roastie grannies now. Brutal agepill.

Even more brutal. Western countries with high inequality such as the USA is suifuel. Trust fund Stacy and Chad party , fuck ,use drugs and crash luxury cars all at 16 years of age whereas its much less brutal in more boring countries
@LastGerman there is a driver licence pill in there

I hate schools

fuck that chit fuck teen years

I was class of 2011, though if i lived in usa i would have been class of 2010

fuck this is true. I went to private middle school and the rich kids brutally mogged me to Oblivion not only were they white and tall, many of their parents earned more in a month than my parents would earn a year or two.