Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Last cope is staying up for days

curryceldesi

curryceldesi

Officer
Cant buy any drugs or anything of the sort so I stay up for days on end getting that pyschosis feeling and it is one of my only copes left i just keep watching taxi driver over again

Cant buy any drugs or anything of the sort so I stay up for days on end getting that pyschosis feeling and it is one of my only copes left i just keep watching taxi driver over again
im gonna do this i've always wanted an INTENSE psychotic episode again

This sounds nice, how many days does it take to make u psychotic?

Same I sleep 6 hours stay up 18 for weeks on end in the end you will be mentally retarded and conflating dreams with reality, mixed with alcohol and poor sleep you will have some gnarly delusions and shadow people.

Same I sleep 6 hours stay up 18 for weeks on end in the end you will be mentally retarded and conflating dreams with reality, mixed with alcohol and poor sleep you will have some gnarly delusions and shadow people.
yea i like seeing the bugs crawl on my skin and walls i also get a lot of shadow ppl roaming my room

Its over for me, Im alcoholic now too!

yea i like seeing the bugs crawl on my skin and walls i also get a lot of shadow ppl roaming my room
I don't get bugs but I get dreams that are the same as reality, I wake up in my old room and I hear voices of family members calling out for me in the sleep and sometimes nightmares of me pulled under the bed etc

based Camelia GrAYcel enjoyer, loved the raping scenes ngl

Retard tier cope. Sleep for days instead and dream maxx

I literally get shadow people on night 2 using just caffene.

i can stay up for days when i binge alcohol
cant stay up for more than 12-14 hours sober without gettin suicidal

Do you get energetic after a few days that's what I've heard