Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lasikcels of incels.me

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Anyone here got laser surgery for myopia or other vision problems?

Got full laser op for myopia in Europe 9 months ago, extremely satisfied with the results.

Anti-lasik propaganda is jealousy towards subhumans who try to ascend.

how much does it cost, and how long does it take and did it hurt ?

Lasik seems pretty scary tbqh. I don't let anything near my eyes.

I know a lot about corneal surgeries due to my condition. No I can't get lasik because It would pretty much destroy my cornea

Sounds like a blessing as an Incel.

You need to accept every possible outcome and side effect and stay the fuck away from any Lasik mills.

You can't reverse Lasik and the Cornea is a very fragile layer of cells

Last edited:
2000 euro (this was in a western country with top surgeon, it's cheaper in Eastern Europe or South Korea).

The actual surgery lasts only 5 minutes and you don't feel anything given that your eyes are on continuous anesthesia. There is some mild discomfort when they spread your eyelids with glue tape, brush your eyes and send cold liquid into them at the end, but that's it. Never actual pain.

how much does it cost, and how long does it take and did it hurt ?

I could use it but too paranoid around doctors.

Chad still looks great in glasses, and as such, I believe Lasik is a huge cope. If you are going to get a surgery, rather than get some normie surgery like Lasik, save for something much better.

LASIK is one of the best things I ever did. Cost me 4 grand but it was worth it. I was in a looksmaxing phase and wanted to get rid of glasses. It worked.

LASIK is one of the best things I ever did. Cost me 4 grand but it was worth it. I was in a looksmaxing phase and wanted to get rid of glasses. It worked.
Why was it worth it? Glasses are comfortable and you are still posting here.

No but if I had bad vision I would definitely get that over being a glassescel

Chad still looks great in glasses, and as such, I believe Lasik is a huge cope. If you are going to get a surgery, rather than get some normie surgery like Lasik, save for something much better.
Cope. Myopia is intrinsically an unattractive trait, and the primal brain knows this. Having natural 10/10 vision is an instant +1 in SMV. More importantly, it actually improves your comfort and happiness. You don't feel anymore like a cripple who would be weak and lost if sand gets into his contact lenses or his glasses are stolen by Chad.

Cope. Myopia is intrinsically an unattractive trait, and the primal brain knows this. Having natural 10/10 vision is an instant +1 in SMV. More importantly, it actually improves your comfort and happiness. You don't feel anymore like a cripple who would be weak and lost if sand gets into his contact lenses or his glasses are stolen by Chad.
Keep coping boyo. Do you think the guy in my picture posted loses any SMV for wearing glasses?

If you need Lasik for functional reasons, I say go for it.

Lasik works for the majority of cases but a minority will suffer tremendously because of the side effects. The side effects can make people suicidal

Why was it worth it? Glasses are comfortable and you are still posting here.
I just hated wearing glasses, probably more that most people. Don't get me wrong, it didn't help me one bit regarding inceldom, but in general happiness, it was well worth it. Being able to see clearly at all times is more valuable than you'd think.

I'll be getting it soon.

Cope.

If you want to pull off a nerdy Chad vibe, there are better ways than myopia to do this. Having an art portfolio beats wearing glasses.

A lot of guys with glasses are dumb dorks. It doesn't prove anything.
Because all of their other features are nerdy and dorky. The glasses look goes great with a receded chin and no jaw definition, I will give you that.

Being able to see clearly at all times is more valuable than you'd think.
Yeah, it's the small daily trivia that makes it worthwhile. Being able to see your face in the mirror with full details after a hot shower. Knowing that in case of an emergency situation, you'll have an edge over those who need to put on lenses or glasses. Being able to see far away every little detail in a landscape even when it rains. Never worrying about breaking/losing your glasses or needing to wash and change your lenses.

Psychologically, your limbic system knows you ascended and it rewards you for this with more serotonin and dopamin.

I got LASEK, not LASIK. Difference is that with lasik they create a small incision on the upper layer and with LASEK they remove the upper layer completely, after which it restores completely. Lasik incision does not restore however. Also lasik recovery time is like 2 days at most while LASEK takes at least 4 days in complete darkness.

Yeah, it's the small daily trivia that makes it worthwhile. Being able to see your face in the mirror with full details after a hot shower. Knowing that in case of an emergency situation, you'll have an edge over those who need to put on lenses or glasses. Being able to see far away every little detail in a landscape even when it rains. Never worrying about breaking/losing your glasses or needing to wash and change your lenses.

Psychologically, your limbic system knows you ascended and it rewards you for this with more serotonin and dopamin.
Well, you sure did fall for the advertising.

My eye disease gave me depression and made me antisocial. It is arguably one of my main contributers to Inceldom

FUCK I WANNA VANISH SO BADLY

You need to accept every possible outcome and side effect and stay the fuck away from any Lasik mills.

You can't reverse Lasik and the Cornea is a very fragile layer of cells
As long as you get your cornea scanned to check for thinness and abnormalities beforehand and the surgeon uses one of the latest lasers, you're fine.

Well, you sure did fall for the advertising.

In my country, advertising for medical procedures is illegal and the usual media discourse is that laser eye surgery is dangerous/not worth it. So didn't exactly fell for any ads.

It took a lot of courage to ignore the naysayers and actually do it. Every time you have a real opportunity to decrease subhumanness, you'll find that there is absurd opposition to it. Envy and crab bucket mentality, I tell you.

As long as you get your cornea scanned to check for thinness and abnormalities beforehand and the surgeon uses one of the latest lasers, you're fine.
I know that they do a corneal topography before it but certain corneas can always lose it's regularity because of structural differences within the corneal matrix. Every lasik surgeon should also look for Blepharitis. The risk is minimal ifntje surgeon is good but a patient should always accept every single outcome.

I had LASIK done. Nothing to do with looksmaxing or ascension, I just hated the blurry vision and didn't want to wear glasses.

It was legit, have perfect vision now even 3 years later. No it didn't help my looks but that's not the purpose of the surgery.

Got mine done in Bangkok.

Glasses help hide my subhuman infaorbital area. My cheeks looks like they are melting.

I did lasik about 7 months ago. I guess it was technically worth it, but I really regret it. I miss my glasses. Guess I'm just weird

yeah i wanna get that tbh, i wear contacts now