Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Larpers and teenagers are destroying this forum.

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
I really like the idea behind this place, it's the only site on the internet (at least normal internet) where we can talk about this subject without being judged. The problem is that this freedom is attracting people who don't really identify as incel, people who think it's a temporary problem, a phase that will eventually pass. These people aren't here because they suffer the pain of existing in today's world as unattractive men. They just want to be part of a small group. It is nothing more than the manifestation of the human desire to belong.

It's very easy to spot these types, they're never arguing or being serious, all they try to do is "be cool", they never add anything substantial to any good topic, they just try to be funny or dark, to get the attention of another retard like them so they can destroy the thread together. These people would be posting the same shit on any other forum that allowed them to do that and had at least a few active users. They have nothing to do with inceldom.

All this is keeping me away from the forums. Every time I try to find some interesting threads, all I see are larpers, never a good discussion or an vent, it's always a damn larper or a teenager trying to get attention, whether it's from the "IT" forum they're obsessed with, or other members. The thing is, they are indeed loners in the real world, which is fine but Is it making them seek attention here.

Fuck, man. I'm on an incel forum and I see people saying they wouldn't be with a woman because she's ugly or fat, as if we had a choice. If you're here and you have a choice, great. Get out. You don't need this place.

Or worse yet, what I hate most are these topics about sex, or "things you would do if such a person liked you". None of this is real, none of this helps at all.

You should look elsewhere, here you only get in the way of people who want to find solutions to a problem that is destroying them physically and mentally every day.

I'm relieved because I know that at some point they will realize this, or get tired of it and leave. I hope so.

Those people get banned

I really like the idea behind this place, it's the only site on the internet (at least normal internet) where we can talk about this subject without being judged. The problem is that this freedom is attracting people who don't really identify as incel, people who think it's a temporary problem, a phase that will eventually pass. These people aren't here because they suffer the pain of existing in today's world as unattractive men. They just want to be part of a small group. It is nothing more than the manifestation of the human desire to belong.

It's very easy to spot these types, they're never arguing or being serious, all they try to do is "be cool", they never add anything substantial to any good topic, they just try to be funny or dark, to get the attention of another retard like them so they can destroy the thread together. These people would be posting the same shit on any other forum that allowed them to do that and had at least a few active users. They have nothing to do with inceldom.

All this is keeping me away from the forums. Every time I try to find some interesting threads, all I see are larpers, never a good discussion or an vent, it's always a damn larper or a teenager trying to get attention, whether it's from the "IT" forum they're obsessed with, or other members. The thing is, they are indeed loners in the real world, which is fine but Is it making them seek attention here.

Fuck, man. I'm on an incel forum and I see people saying they wouldn't be with a woman because she's ugly or fat, as if we had a choice. If you're here and you have a choice, great. Get out. You don't need this place.

Or worse yet, what I hate most are these topics about sex, or "things you would do if such a person liked you". None of this is real, none of this helps at all.

You should look elsewhere, here you only get in the way of people who want to find solutions to a problem that is destroying them physically and mentally every day.

I'm relieved because I know that at some point they will realize this, or get tired of it and leave. I hope so.
I'm trying to doxxx princess kitty account in this forum. So most larper if not as filthy as us they will be banned too.

I dont think this place is meant as solution, and if you want to add anything substansial, you can do it yourself

Get the

PHUCK OUT

The few remaining good threads on this site always get derailed by schizos or youngfags.

Anybody under 18 is a fakecel by default,and there's plenty of self admitted <18 "incels" here.

Come to turkey and see millions of boomers and teenagers are larping even if they look like sub5. I understand you brocel.

Anybody under 18 is a fakecel by default,and there's plenty of self admitted <18 "incels" here.
Probably based. I waited to turn 18 to join this forum. I always believed I could have a chance. But I won't grow and I'm now a 5'7 manlet ogre incel.

Last edited:
Probably based. I waited to turn 18 to join this forum. I always believed I could have a chance. But I won't grow and I'm now a 5'7 manlet ogre incel.
[UWSL]I didn't know what an incel was at that age. I only started researching inceldom after I was 20 years old. Being a kissless virgin in Brazil at age 20 certainly meant something was wrong.[/UWSL]

I dont think this place is meant as solution, and if you want to add anything substansial, you can do it yourself
I didn't say you MUST add something substantial, it is just that this kind of user NEVER adds something to the threads, they're always trying to bully the OP while attempting to be "cool and funny".

[UWSL]I didn't know what an incel was at that age. I only started researching inceldom after I was 20 years old. Being a kissless virgin in Brazil at age 20 certainly meant something was wrong.[/UWSL]
Brutal.

This forum is one big popularity contest just like society is.

this freedom is attracting people who don't really identify as incel, people who think it's a temporary problem, a phase that will eventually pass.
Agreed. There is a difference between incels who will one day ascend and people who will be incel forever. People who will one day ascend think they can identify with us because they are sexually frustrated and feel disenfranchised. But it's not the same.

I think more rules is the answer, including granting the mods much more powers than they currently have over governing content and bans. Generally I support all of the recent expansions of the rules. I think the argument is that this will mean less posters and less content on the forum. However, I would much prefer a slower forum with better content (like wizchan) than a low quality LDAR forum. If the fakecels want a place to be, they have looksmax already.

Last edited:
Right, so me not wanting to pork a 300lbs stinking hamplanet invalidates an entire life of Inceldom.

Agreed. There is a difference between incels who will one day ascend and people who will be incel forever. People who will one day ascend think they can identify with us because they are sexually frustrated and feel disenfranchised. But it's not the same.

I think more rules is the answer, including granting the mods much more powers than they currently have over governing content and bans. Generally I support all of the recent expansions of the rules. I think the argument is that this will mean less posters and less content on the forum. However, I would much prefer a slower forum with better content (like wizchan) than a low quality LDAR forum. If the fakecels want a place to be, they have looksmax already.
As long as there is a place like the sewers for a good 'ole free-market clusterfuck, I'm fine with this.

There aren't many pre 2020cels. That says a lot. Many of the kids and postmaxxers disappear not long after they join.

They aren't incels, just bored edgy normies.

Agree. They are losers who need to feel superior. Since they cant do it in their environment they come here.

There's nothing you can find here that will help you, if you are here for more than a month you are fucked giga truecel, normie looking for lols, or an "incel watchdog IT user" I've been lurking here since late 2019 and it's giga over boyo, take the clown pill:feelsclown:

Some kids are 15! And they are here lmfao

stop being racist

There are non incels, teebagers are not the problem, incelated feelings, inceldom related