Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LARPer trait: Exaggerating your ugliness

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
I think this is like one of the biggest red flags of a LARP. I'm very suspicious of people who are constantly talking about how they are "the truest cel" and the like. I think people who are hideous in every single aspect are not as common as one would think by simply taking everyone's words at face value. When I was new here, I remember I LARPed super hard as being way more trucel than I am because I took people telling me "its over for you" as a complement for some reason. I think I just thought it was cool to fit in or whatever. Realistically, I probably am sort of trucel since I am 5'4 and have a pretty bad lower face, but I am also white so it could be worse I guess. But some people will basically refuse to knowledge having any traits deemed "positive" such as whiteness or height, and make a whole thing of it. I'm suspicious of anyone who claims to be some crazy bullshit like a 5'3 curry deformed acne balding friendless human contact-less khhv because that much in conjunction seems incredibly rare. I know there actually are a few people with a ton of stuff like this such as Colvin, but I think it is LARP as fuck for people to act as if they are all 1/10. Thoughts on this theory?

We all have to recognize that no matter how bad we might have it, there is someone uglier than us who is still stuck in bluepill/redpill hell

me: low fwhr, negative canthal tilt, small rat-like eyes, balding on left-side heavily, spots on head, blackheads on nose, broken nose with visible bruising and broken skin underneath on the nose bridge, uneven nostrils, 19mm philtrum, no upper lip, weird lower lip, underbite, fucked posture from sitting down 14+ hour a day since 2015, low iq (92), probably autistic, brain-damaged from neonatal meningitis, no proper friends. 0 irl social life, never worked, no bank account, NEET for 4 years, little to no education except 1 GCSE. its very over for me.

I call myself truecel because people have said I am one. Check my sig

@VST was the biggest Larper of all time tbh.

Low iq Fakecel needs proof inorder to doxx us, while I agree we all have some positive features but if those features don't bring you positive halo it's not worth bragging about, being a white guy you probably have no idea how bad it can get ethnics. Also most curries here are white worshipping simps who are openly discriminate people of low smv. The example you set for exaggerated looks is exactly my case except I have a few friends IRL who are also incels but unaware of this site and somewhat bluepilled, also i'm a KHV, take your suspicious ass back to IT

We all have to recognize that no matter how bad we might have it, there is someone uglier than us who is still stuck in bluepill/redpill hell
don't gotta call out inceltears like that. they may get sad.