Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

large nose = death sentence

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
having a big nose automatically drops you down to 0/10, it makes you look like you are a literal ethnic clown. its totally over

I'm a white boi with a big nose stop making it a race thing you fucking retard

calm down boyo
I lost the ability to cope I cannot calm down my subhuman white mongrel brain is shutting down I'll go back to fapping to BBC maybe when I sui they'll find it on my search history and call me gay

if your skull is huge and masculine not really

nose seems pretty insignificant compared to jawline, chin, height, frame etc
having a huge skull is terrible trust me

having a big head does not make you masculine it makes you a goblin if you have big nose and big ears especially as a manlet.

get a nose job... Eye area and other shit is way more important...

having a big head does not make you masculine it makes you a goblin if you have big nose and big ears especially as a manlet.

masculine being like randy orton

too lazy to show pictures

wide head =/= big skull, big skull ubermensch dont look like goblins

wide head =/= big skull, big skull ubermensch dont look like goblins

damn u rite
Helga arnold 3

Yeah ecept the jews

It's all about facial harmony stop coping.

It's all about facial harmony stop coping.

Nose is a part of facial harmony though. If it's too big and stands out relative to your other features, it's over. You need an inoffensive nose that goes unnoticed.

Nose is a part of facial harmony though. If it's too big and stands out relative to your other features, it's over. You need an inoffensive nose that goes unnoticed.
This.

See avi and swallow those words. Low Iq thread reminds me of my Lookism days. Sub 2 fwhr = death long midface = dead big eyes = dead

When are you iqcels going to understand that is about harmony and a single feature is not the reason you're genetic trash. Ezio has face width and the long nose looks aesthetic. Otherwise he'll look low iq. Also, fyi the majority of ethnics clowns are short faced.

Yup, shits fucked when you have a like nose.