Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Language specific subforums

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date

Would you like language specific subforums?

• Ja

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Nein

Votes: 14 63.6%

• Total voters
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
Sometimes you want to shitpost in your native language and sometimes you want to practice foreign languages with your fellow incels friends, Please create one, it probably takes like one hour to do it anyway :feelswhere:

I hate what anglos have done to this world, I want to avoid using this language as much as possible :feelsugh:

I feel weird when speaking Spanish in private with fellow Spanish/Latino incels kek, much of the incel terminology is difficult to translate or just doesn't sound right.

just do it then nigga, there no need for a separate subforum
>t. Butthurt monolingual

I feel weird when speaking Spanish in private with fellow Spanish/Latino incels kek, much of the incel terminology is difficult to translate or just doesn't sound right.
It sounds right, actually it sounds funny so it’s even better

you wish
speak whatever the fuck you want but we dont need a subforum for it
You are not the lord of this subculture, at best you can say, “I don’t want it”, now fuck off from here because you don’t have any interesting to say

imagine asking for people's opinions and then getting mad when someone voices their opinions

The opinion of an amerifat is worthless

No one cares about any language but English. Rest of them are shit and gay.

no subforum for your language :feelsthink::blackpill:
Also I saw that there were some megathreads in longue in other languages on this forum

No one cares about any language but English. Rest of them are shit and gay.
Screenshot from 2021 11 07 18 14 36

The cool languages with the kids nowadays are japanese and korean, your time is over boomer , america is done, china won, Usa will get balkanized between latinos, lgtb+ people and dying boomers, your country and legacy is over, time for the rope mutt

View attachment 523884
The cool languages with the kids nowadays are japanese and korean, your time is over boomer , america is done, china won, Usa will get balkanized between latinos, lgtb+ people and dying boomers, your country and legacy is over, time for the rope mutt
Cope USA will continue dominate+ muttize the entire globe. USA #1

I only speak english so it makes no difference to me

View attachment 523887

The american dream is over, only brainwashed ivans want to go to your shithole
>Spics in Mexico and the Dominican Republic decide moving to "Canada" is better after finding out how overated and mediocre the United States is
Lifefuel tbh. :smonk:

Last edited:
Sometimes you want to shitpost in your native language and sometimes you want to practice foreign languages with your fellow incels friends, Please create one, it probably takes like one hour to do it anyway :feelswhere:

I hate what anglos have done to this world, I want to avoid using this language as much as possible :feelsugh:

كيف خالك
انا ينسل :feelsdevil:

Learn some Arabic.. probably wrong, I type Arabic like two years ago lol

just do it then nigga, there no need for a separate subforum

>t. Butthurt monolingual

It sounds right, actually it sounds funny so it’s even better
Broly is right, create a thread in the lounge and if its gets traffic you can ask for pinning.

Same issue. It just doesn't feel the same in native tongue. Almost feel like I'm revealing myself to people close to me. I'd rather use english and keep my psychological distance. Don't want my real life to pollute forum life or vice versa

Based beyond belief. Fuck anglos and fuck English, shitty ass language.