Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Landwhales smell terrible

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
When I'm in the gym and a cute girl passes near me I always smell them. Most of them smell really good, some don't have smell. But today a landwhale passed next to me and I accidentally smelled and she smelled terrible. Not the kind of terrible stench that makes you want to puke, just slighty bad smell, exactly what you would expect a landwhale to smell like.
The worst part is that she kept walking around the gym. I tried to hold my breath everytime she was close, but I was exercising, I had to breath.
Why are they even allowed in gyms?
>why is a fat person allowed in a place where people go to lose weight and get in shape? :soy::soy::soy::soy:

True true, but there must be a solution.

expected, I bet it smelled like gross sweat from the fat creases she have. Also cute girls always smell nice :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

Fat people sweat more, especially in already stinky places. Old people smell the worst.

fat people are completely useless and should just be euthanized. I never in my entire life seen a fat person in the gym who was no longer fat say a year later. fat fucks stay fat, they just come into the gym for no fucking reason, never losing any weight. just staying the same fat useless garbage self they have always been. i fucking hate fat people, they are worthless scum

fat people are completely useless and should just be euthanized. I never in my entire life seen a fat person in the gym who was no longer fat say a year later. fat fucks stay fat, they just come into the gym for no fucking reason, never losing any weight. just staying the same fat useless garbage self they have always been. i fucking hate fat people, they are worthless scum

expected, I bet it smelled like gross sweat from the fat creases she have. Also cute girls always smell nice :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:
Fat people sweat more, especially in already stinky places. Old people smell the worst.

She didnt smell like sweat, it was just landwhale smell. You know what I mean? Like old people have their signature old people smell, landwhales have their landwhale smell

True, I usted to go the gym 2 years ago and there was a fag girl always there. I cameback this year and she still there and just as fat, maybe even more.

The appearance of a person is often a reflection of many things

She didnt smell like sweat, it was just landwhale smell. You know what I mean? Like old people have their signature old people smell, landwhales have their landwhale smell
Thats how smell is produced, sweat mixes with bacteria and fungi and evaporates as stinky smell. At fat people there's much more skin on skin which is good place for bacteria.

As a obese person I'm taking shower everyday and use deodorants, antiperspirants (twice a day) and perfumes when I have to go out, especially on college classes. Only the most obese people do bad image of other people with BMI 30+

When I'm in the gym and a cute girl passes near me I always smell them. Most of them smell really good, some don't have smell
i want to endlessly sniff young cute fertile foids

i want to endlessly sniff young cute fertile foids
Yes it's lifefuel tbh, it makes me feel close to them. I wish I could cuddle with a girl from my gym

O ty kurwo jebana w dupe przez niggerów.
I was gymmaxing for two years, I lost only 10 kg (22 lbs) only after with diet addition within 4 months, what's next I won't tell, because fat person wants to be fat ofc. You probably didn't read any article about obesity. I don't think that's genetic case, but if I had obesity since childhood, half of family of my father's side was obese (including my father), it's so called environment (read about it). If you still think that is only cheap excuse, I'm sorry. I'll give hint - ASD increases risk of being overweight. Btw do you know personally any obese person or have someone in family?

>why is a fat person allowed in a place where people go to lose weight and get in shape? :soy::soy::soy::soy:
The gym isn't necessary, all they need is to stop stuffing their face with junk food. I'm so sick of all diet and exercise being oriented towards weight loss just because most people are fat pigs who have no concept of moderation.

All attractive women smell mellow to fucking great. All of them. I've only ever had 1 attractive woman legit smell bad and that was only because she literally shit into her own hands and began writing on walls with it.

However I have NEVER seen a nigger that smells good. The best smelling nigger I've ever smelled was still shit mixed with bourbon and cedar... Like just slathering perfume on. Niggers just naturally stink. No fixing that.
You were in a closed psychiatry ward too?

ofc they do. How do you expect their hands to reach their whole body? I bet giga landwhales don’t wipe their assess either as they cannot reach it

O ty kurwo jebana w dupe przez niggerów.
I was gymmaxing for two years, I lost only 10 kg (22 lbs) only after with diet addition within 4 months, what's next I won't tell, because fat person wants to be fat ofc. You probably didn't read any article about obesity. I don't think that's genetic case, but if I had obesity since childhood, half of family of my father's side was obese (including my father), it's so called environment (read about it). If you still think that is only cheap excuse, I'm sorry. I'll give hint - ASD increases risk of being overweight. Btw do you know personally any obese person or have someone in family?
basically everyone in my family on both sides are fat pieces of shit and so was i until i started hitting the gym and eating right. fat fucks have no excuse. fucking fat loser scum. calories in calories out you fucking brainlet.

basically everyone in my family on both sides are fat pieces of shit and so was i until i started hitting the gym and eating right. fat fucks have no excuse. fucking fat loser scum. calories in calories out you fucking brainlet.
Now I'm understand your rage, thanks for reply

Only fakecels go to the gym

Eh, I feel like the “landwhales all stink!” point is massively overused and most of them smell fine tbh… I’ve only found that black women, on average, smell wicked bad relative to other races

When I'm in the gym and a cute girl passes near me I always smell them. Most of them smell really good, some don't have smell. But today a landwhale passed next to me and I accidentally smelled and she smelled terrible. Not the kind of terrible stench that makes you want to puke, just slighty bad smell, exactly what you would expect a landwhale to smell like.
The worst part is that she kept walking around the gym. I tried to hold my breath everytime she was close, but I was exercising, I had to breath.
Why are they even allowed in gyms?

True true, but there must be a solution.
They obviously dont care about their weight or appearance. Its probably not stopping them getting male attention. Or worse they cant get chads attention anyway. Why should they care about their body odor???