Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Landwhales have the same smv as stacies.

Pence2024

Pence2024

Black pill evangelist
★★★★
I see a lot of incels, and a lot of men in general coping hard by believing the delusion that obese foids are less desirable, or see themselves as being less desirable than thin or curvy foids. It's just that: a delusion. Yes, many men are not attracted to landwhales. But more than plenty are attracted to them. And because these men think they have lower standards, they go after landwhales. When the landwhales have all these man trying to date them, they realize that their smv is still incredibly high, even though some people fat shame them. And as a result, they only settle for chad, just like healthy foids would.

In conclusion, if you have a chance of ascending with a landwhale as a result of if you gymmaxxing, careermaxxing, surgerymaxxing, and personalitymaxxing, you might as well aim for stacies and beckies in stead.

Tbh, both have infinite SMV

Stacie's are seen more as impossible for normies to get, therefore the biggest whores are usually the fat ones. I've noticed a trend of overweight young women being extremely promiscuous.

I see a lot of incels, and a lot of men in general coping hard by believing the delusion that obese foids are less desirable, or see themselves as being less desirable than thin or curvy foids. It's just that: a delusion. Yes, many men are not attracted to landwhales. But more than plenty are attracted to them. And because these men think they have lower standards, they go after landwhales. When the landwhales have all these man trying to date them, they realize that their smv is still incredibly high, even though some people fat shame them. And as a result, they only settle for chad, just like healthy foids would.

In conclusion, if you have a chance of ascending with a landwhale as a result of if you gymmaxxing, careermaxxing, surgerymaxxing, and personalitymaxxing, you might as well aim for stacies and beckies in stead.
No I think thats false. Its just us that have 0 smv.

Normal weight = 1
SMV of women in the current year = κ

κ + 1 = κ for any infinite cardinal κ
It doesn't fucking matter.

Tenor 9

Stacie's are seen more as impossible for normies to get, therefore the biggest whores are usually the fat ones. I've noticed a trend of overweight young women being extremely promiscuous.
yeah I've noticed that as well

My smv is negative. Foids would rather die than have to date me.

At the end of the day no matter what guys say a lot of them are desperate to get laid and they will accept whatever woman they can get.

Last edited:
In a way, landwhales have it better than Stacies. They get all the male attention, plus get to overload their dopamine with fatty food. Whereas the stacies have to anorexia-max. And the Stacies see the inferior whales getting attention, which is infuriating to them.