Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Landwhales/foids simping over normie (minor)

U

UglyDumbass

Admiral
★★★
It’s brutal man. This minor normie i speak too sometimes always has foids talking to him and when i try to bud in the convo they don’t even say anything. Even when i don’t bud in the convo they never even say shit to me. A land whale was in the breakroom with me and her friend then the normie comes in and they go ahead and ask him question.

surprising how they start a convo with him. after he leaves for a bit they tell him to come back later and she says to her friend how he is so fun. How ?? He doesn’t do shit. Yesterday a rice foid asked me and the normie what happened but she was just focusing on what he was saying and not even looking at me when i spoke.

Later she waved bye at him & staring at him only… she’s an adult. Another landwhale (minor) was trying to work with him alone a lot and seemed like she was trying to get rid of me I think she finds me annoying and she was talking shit about an autistic coworker. Land whales are so aggressive They wanna be around chad cuz it boost there egos. anyone i speak too on day 1 seems to get annoyed. I keep speaking to these normies cuz i wanna talk but i really gotta stop. i wish i wasnt meant to be quiet

Last edited:
Sometimes older women are nicer to young guys, they can remind them of their sons. I get that on occasion even though I am very ugly.

Last edited:
Sometimes older women are nicer to young guys, sometimes it can remind them of their sons. I get that sometimes even though I am very ugly.
idk there exact ages but the adults i mentioned are only around 18-early 20s A lot of my coworkers are college students or high schoolers So no they’re just being creepy pedos like a typical foid when they see chad or a normie

idk there exact ages but the adults i mentioned are only around 18-early 20s A lot of my coworkers are college students or high schoolers
Idk then, I guess they just think he's cute.