Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Landwhale mocks guy for being 5'7 and not 6'4

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★

This no lip having refrigerator built ugly fat bitch who keeps telling the dude he’s short like a broken record. Why are some people so insufferable???

Why are some people so insufferable???
Because they face no repercussion? Cats learn not to bit each other as kittens, but being bitten by their siblings and realizing that it hurts. These people were never "bitten" back and thus never learned how to behave in a civil manner.

This no lip having refrigerator built ugly fat bitch who keeps telling the dude he’s short like a broken record.
She thinks she is a little comedian trying to deafen the fact that she is a used whore and will not find the chad she wants, therefore she tries to numb the pain by calling some random guy short for the entire interview.

Odd people

The guy should've used the simplest comeback after she called him short. He should've just said "You're fat." They without a doubt would have filliped their shit.

The guy should've used the simplest comeback after she called him short. He should've just said "You're fat." They without a doubt would have filliped their shit.
no doubt, these entitled drunk teehees would fillip their shit

no doubt, these entitled drunk teehees would fillip their shit
Am I the only one who can't stand the way they talk? "OOOOOOHHHHHH MYYYYYYY GOOOOOODDDDD URRRRRRR SHOOOOOORRRRRRTTTT." Why do they have to elongate their words? Why can't they speak like a normal fucking person? Why does almost every femtard talk like this now?

Am I the only one who can't stand the way they talk? "OOOOOOHHHHHH MYYYYYYY GOOOOOODDDDD URRRRRRR SHOOOOOORRRRRRTTTT." Why do they have to elongate their words? Why can't they speak like a normal fucking person? Why does almost every femtard talk like this now?
Its a result of being drunk and low IQ. Also, I notice that females become extra retarded in groups. Its as if they are competing to be the most obnoxious to get the most in-group attention, hence the landwhale being the most pointlessly rude and her friend encouraging such behavior by smiling and covering her mouth

Last edited:
Its a result of being drunk and low IQ. Also, I notice that females become extra retarded in groups. Its as if they are competing to be the most obnoxious to get the most in-group attention.
Good point.

Call her fat (something she can change) and she starts sperging out.

all women are superficial whores, why can't we kick it oldschool again and put them back in their place so they stop being such obnoxious degenerate femikikes?

FUCK YOU KIKETEARS NIGGERS HANG FROM A ROPE 卐卐

Dude is good looking, good hair, gymaxxxed... lots of things in his favor. He mogs me to oblivion and is 7 inches taller to boot. Over for face > height retards. This dude is good looking.

all women are superficial whores, why can't we kick it oldschool again and put them back in their place so they stop being such obnoxious degenerate femikikes?

FUCK YOU KIKETEARS NIGGERS HANG FROM A ROPE 卐卐

What too much Narcissistic Supply does to a toilet.... Delusional bitch

Because they face no repercussion? Cats learn not to bit each other as kittens, but being bitten by their siblings and realizing that it hurts. These people were never "bitten" back and thus never learned how to behave in a civil manner.

Dude is good looking, good hair, gymaxxxed... lots of things in his favor. He mogs me to oblivion and is 7 inches taller to boot. Over for face > height retards. This dude is good looking.
Thank the sexual revolution and social media,

She has no rights talking shit about anyone looking like that :ha..feels: