Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion 5'7 and below are not really manlets and more

MisfitPerson

MisfitPerson

Young Wizard geniuscel
★★★
Really want to know people's point of view on this.
Thats about the average male height.
Most normies are 5'6 - 5'10
While normies can even get to 6'3.

Just cause foids who say 5'6 is manlet doesnt mean it is.
Remember those foids are midgets themselves.

If a 6'2 foid doesnt wanna date a 5'10 normie it makes sense. Cause they will look weird.

If a 5'0 foid calls 5'7 guy manlet she is just brainwashed and hating on men.

Lets stop agreeing with foids.
We may be incels, but its because of them not because of us.
Our flaws, are just flaws.
Nobody cares if a foid is flawed she will still get plenty of dick.

Men only get pussy if they are chads.
Shouldnt be like that,
Ugly and short men are human too.

lets take the focus out of our poorly designed human bodies for a secons and focus on why foids are so shallow for a second and know none of this is our fault .

We detetmain history.
If men keep agreeing to these terms and remain cucks, our species will definitely be extinct, no doubt about it.

Justice for subhumans..

Rant over lol

do we have connection the material is bussin' nigga

I see 5'8"+ giraffoids all the time around where I live
Probably just their paypigs on the way to the atm lol
Giraffoids ? How tall would you say they are?

How tall would you say they are?
In the 5'8"+ range, and I always make sure to check if they are wearing heels or not, its actually annoying how many foids are actually getting to average male height, who decided to let these things be bred?

5'7 has been above average male height for past 5000 years. (Hunter gatherers were much taller, another proof of us degenerating as a species)
A 5'7 man is taller than 80% of women.

Probably just their paypigs on the way to the atm lol
Giraffoids ? How tall would you say they are?
I see them too in Texas, there are a lot of tall bitches out here. Saw a lot while in Georgia too 5'8 and taller

5’6-5’7 is quite short. This is delusion if you think otherwise. (I speak from experience)

Foids will pursue anyone until they have money or fame for their luxury. :feelsclown:

Most normies are not 5 6 to 5 10 youre actually retarded
Unless u live in india
In the west the avg male height of fully grown millenials (under 30) and 18+ gen z is around 6 0, and the minimum to date foids is 6 1

Most normies are not 5 6 to 5 10 youre actually retarded
Unless u live in india
In the west the avg male height of fully grown millenials (under 30) and 18+ gen z is around 6 0, and the minimum to date foids is 6 1
ughh im done with this topic.
Doesnt matter that other guys are taller. So many girls are short

cope, in the eyes of everyone else you are a gnome

cope, in the eyes of everyone else you are a gnome
I'm 5'9.5 not a gnone just not tall lol.
And im no fukin manlet just a regular incel, if i was manlet id seriously would stay home all day

I'm 5'9.5 not a gnone just not tall lol.
And im no fukin manlet just a regular incel, if i was manlet id seriously would stay home all day
That depends on location i suppose. You are 1,75 meters small, that's manlet tier honestly. Unless you are build very stocky.

That depends on location i suppose. You are 1,75 meters small, that's manlet tier honestly. Unless you are build very stocky.
Nope not manlet tier. You guys are insane.
manletd are 160 and below..but fuckoff

Nope not manlet tier. You guys are insane.
manletd are 160 and below..but fuckoff
people think white zoomers are 6'1 on average and that 5'9 is foid's height, don't know where people get this shit from but as u can except from any online forum most people are just trolling

people think white zoomers are 6'1 on average and that 5'9 is foid's height, don't know where people get this shit from but as u can except from any online forum most people are just trolling
Idc lol they are wrong but they are right that we are deprived.
Women are fucking evil and will deny any guy below 6'0 love.

5'6 isn't average unless you live in a turd world. Most Gen Z fags in the West at least 5'9. I even get heightmogged by deathnics it's ridiculous.

demographics is everything, blacks avg is about 5 11-6ft, whites 5 9-10, Hispanics 5 7, Asians 5 7, Indians maybe 5 5-6, i don’t see much curries irl so take that with a grain of salt, but moving across cities i legit witness the height diff shift between races, some cities i mog others im manlet tier

Manlets need to unite and exterminate all tallfags in the world.

Really want to know people's point of view on this.
Thats about the average male height.
Most normies are 5'6 - 5'10
While normies can even get to 6'3.

Just cause foids who say 5'6 is manlet doesnt mean it is.
Remember those foids are midgets themselves.

If a 6'2 foid doesnt wanna date a 5'10 normie it makes sense. Cause they will look weird.

If a 5'0 foid calls 5'7 guy manlet she is just brainwashed and hating on men.

Lets stop agreeing with foids.
We may be incels, but its because of them not because of us.
Our flaws, are just flaws.
Nobody cares if a foid is flawed she will still get plenty of dick.

Men only get pussy if they are chads.
Shouldnt be like that,
Ugly and short men are human too.

lets take the focus out of our poorly designed human bodies for a secons and focus on why foids are so shallow for a second and know none of this is our fault .

We detetmain history.
If men keep agreeing to these terms and remain cucks, our species will definitely be extinct, no doubt about it.

Justice for subhumans..

Rant over lol
It depends if your country uses the metric or imperial system, but anyone below 180 cm and 6’0 is a manlet to me.

Shit is getting bad now 5'9 is short to toilets however I agree to not let gremlins say "5'9 or 5'7 is short".

5'7 and below are manlets plain and simple the world over, even going to the Philippines you can see that 5'7 is still manlet height especially as media continues to take a toll on things

The cut is 5'6, one inch less and you are already within It's Over territory, every centimeter from 5'6 is worth pure gold.

I'm training and stretching every day to see if after a year I can grow at least one damn centimeter.