Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Landwhale killed by lion.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
010119-wls-lion-attack-folo-430p-vid.jpg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people...ttacked-escaped-lion-animal-conservatory/amp/
"The lion was hit with 3 tranquilizer darts, shot eight times before it went down".
Based lioncel got killed just because some yellow toothed landwhale was "trying to find herself"
They killed an endangered lion (only a few left in the world) just to save some used up landwhale roastie (which there are millions more to replace her)

Animals over foids.

Such a Shame, with all that lard she could have fed an entire village of starving children’s in Africa

010119-wls-lion-attack-folo-430p-vid.jpg

They killed an endangered lion (only a few left in the world) just to save some used up landwhale roastie (which there are millions more to replace her)
:feelskek::lul::feelsthink:
Lions me btw

She probably tried to fuck it.

Since I do not know if this woman was a degenerate slut, I will feel neutral about this.

how is she 22? she looks 40 there

Very poor decision making by the staff. If they let the lion eat her they could have saved a lot of money that they otherwise have to waste on feeding that lion

how is she 22? she looks 40 there
Modern day females age like milk in the Sahara desert.
Most of them look like they are in their 20's when they are teenagers, and when they reach 18 their bodies completely hit the wall

Damn another lion kill. Lions are friends of incels.