Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Landwhale I was planning to ascend with already has a boyfriend

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I was going to ask her out or ask for some nudes, but she said that she has been planning to move in with her boyfriend. I wasted an hour of my time talking to that whore. She is old 30 yo and fat. We went to the same HS.

She was my last hope though... this bitch has always been a huge slut. I am the only guy who hasn't fucked her.

It is over. I am blocking this bitch and I will never talk to her again.

This was the only female who bothered to reply to my messages. I hope she burns in hell.

WHY were you planning on "ascending" with a FUCKING LANDWHALE?!
You dodged a bullet there bro

I would love to have a landwhale :/

I swear if you're not fucking a foid that already has a bf you have no options. Degeneracy is unavoidable if you want sex in 2019.

I swear if you're not fucking a foid that already has a bf you have no options. Degeneracy is unavoidable if you want sex in 2019.
Good luck being better than her current one

this bitch has always been a huge slut. I am the only guy who hasn't fucked her.
Man, I feel identified with this you said. This shit happens to me a lot bitches that fuck with all the guys arounds me and I'm the only one left, damn im not alone.

its over ldar time

The rope is calling.

You wanted a landwhale OP? Shameful. Guys like you are enablers and make it hard for all other guys.

You wanted a landwhale OP? Shameful. Guys like you are enablers and make it hard for all other guys.

It never began if you had to go to a landwhale to trying to ascend. Inceldom last forever.

If you even think you have a chance with a landwhale, then you need to swallow the blackpill fully.