Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Landwhale fuckers are cucks who should be shamed

MexicanCel1846

MexicanCel1846

Proud Mexican Nationalist
★★
I fucking hate those landwhales fuckers. What the fuck is wrong with them for fucking landwhales? Landwhales are gross and disgusting and these landwhale fuckers feed their egos by fucking them and simping for them online. (No pun intended)

Just look at this faggot:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTGVWtpiE7E

These are the same cucks who shame us for being Incels

Fucking hell what's bigger than a whale? Cos that's what we're dealing with here.

52551.jpg
VIVA LA MEXICO!

even tho that incels shouldn't be volcel, there's a limit and some standards you gotta have as a slim guy and fucking that disgusting creature is a no no for me

Based, though unrelated I saw a tacocel with his obese tacogf while on my morning run at the beach today.

Chads that DO get with landwhales have lost my respect

Guys dating landwhales basically give them validation.
The landwhales then think they're attractive and their ego inflates in consequence.

Freaking cuckz mang

Guys dating landwhales basically give them validation.
The landwhales then think they're attractive and their ego inflates in consequence.

Freaking cuckz mang

México provincia española, GrAY

I hate landwhales too but its a fetish for them

How can any man be attracted to such disgusting creatures. Landwhales resemble pigs more than they resemble humans.

I’d much rathER be incel than to fuck a landwhale.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back