Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Landwhale blocked me because I said she didn't look like Adele

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
I messaged some landwhale to see if I'd get a response. I did. But, she kept asking me, "do I look like any celebrities?" And I kept ignoring the question. After awhile, she brought up celebrities again. I was indifferent to the whole celeb convo. Then again she asks me if I think she looks like any celebs. I said no one comes to mind. Then she was like, "whatever. I don't care if you don't think I look like any celebrities. Everyone else says I look Adele...you must not have good eyes" and blocked me. JFL seriously. I literally couldn't stop laughing for like 2 minutes.

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: What a fucking child! Every foid wants to be a celebrity, i.e., admired, desired, high status, high earning without doing any work. Instagram has made the celebrity experience easily attainable for the average female without requiring anything beyond a decent body.
plus most instasluts don't even look like they do in pics irl

"You look like fat adele"

"You look like fat adele"
"omg you're fatshaming me. you need to accept and love all body types. dis y u inkel!" Meanwhile she probably goes for guys 6'2 and above, chiseled lower third, hunter eyes, rich, and muscular

Can you imagine men wanting to look like John Goodman?

They’re so full of themselves it makes me sick to the core, they have done nothing but EXIST and they think they should have their feet licked by all the cucks in the world and prostrate themselves before their “divine” figure of bloated flesh and wrinkled skin

Adele isn't even pretty, why the fuck would she even want to look like that overrated, screaming hippo?

Women are pretty spoiled nowadays.
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: What a fucking child! Every foid wants to be a celebrity, i.e., admired, desired, high status, high earning without doing any work. Instagram has made the celebrity experience easily attainable for the average female without requiring anything beyond a decent body.

Where was this messaging in? Tinder?

foids expect to be treated like gods gift to earth

We can't blame bald or short men for the way they are, but fat people, on the other hand, are just fucking subhumans who should be wiped off the earth or put into diet camps until their fat fucking bellies disappear and they are at a healthy bmi, Give me a break about people who have slow thyroids or have muh eating disorders, these are all petty excuses fat people use to justify themselves being fat barking cunts.

Fat men on the other hand know they are subhuman, but fat women really piss me off, they are entitled loudmouth cunts. You see them barking all over social media for society to accept their disgusting body shapes, and whats worse their wk defenders accept them for the way they are. These men who enable this behaviour should be sent to detention centers

JFL @ messaging landwhales, they are just as cruel and entitled as the rest, should have fat shamed that disgusting cunt, and i also fucking hate adele