Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LANDWHALE ABANDONS AND CUCKS HUSBAND AFTER LOSING WEIGHT "Volcel if you wouldn't marry a fat cunt cucks" GTFIH

People don't just become asexual out of the blue. If the foid was having sex and isn't having it anymore, chances are she lost interest in you, not in sex. Also, foids will usually monkeybranch instead of leaving (waiting until a new guy is secured before leaving).

It's unbelievable how cold and calculated foids are when it comes to sex and relationships.

Its all about looks water wet

Who cares looks are all that matter

"Volcel if you wouldn't marry a fat cunt cucks"​

This is why I think all the hate against incels who are tall or aren't fully KHHV on this forum is kinda stupid. I mean, I understand that it sucks when someone is bragging and that with most guys, hateful comments and bans are the only way to make them stop being braggers, but do "truecels" on here really believe that someone who has had few experiences with women isn't an incel even when he's still ugly and has gotten rejected countless times in the past and his only hope to "ascend" is to simp and cuck his way into a relationship with a landwhale or some other worthless used up cunt?

Truecels have it way worse of course but I think we're all on the same boat as long as we're ugly and can't ascend without paying a heavy price that's not worth it (in the case of "non-truecel incels").

I mean ffs take a look at this brutal thread and tell me it isn't over if you aren't chad or chadlite:

Being 6'2" with an athletic build is no longer enough
You aren't entitled to a non-cheating wife

If it were the reverse, she'd be on Dr. Phil getting sympathy from millions of single moms and beta cucks nationwide

The left can't empathise because they are NPCs who can't even think through their own point of view, let alone someone else's

The take away from this is. It's. Fucking. Over. Boyos.

The take away from this is. It's. Fucking. Over. Boyos.
ngl I too was a coper who thought i'd one day get my "femcel" looksmatch. untiil I realized that these "ugly" foids are even more entitled and cuntish than the average/good looking ones

TLDR This is a thread for those of you who think landwhales are "an ugly male's looksmatch". That they are at the same or similar smv to an uglier than average male. That's straight up bullshit. If you already know this shit skip this thread and postmaxx, idc

Intro : JFL at copers who depend on a volatile landwhale's eating habits in order to have sex and a relationship in this world. It's such a water is wet concept but NO ONE seems to understand that a fat 2/10 landwhale can be hiding an attractive cunt that wants nothing to do with you after her smv hits an all time high. Never depend on something so unpredictable.

((((I am in great shape))), like the way I look (COPE). I shouldn't have to be like "him" in order for my wife to have sex with me.

-----------------------------
(JFL, Have fun paying child support when that foid frames you for raping her and lives rent free with her chad, boyo!)
(It can't be about the way I look bro, she's just tired after giving birth twice!)[/B] :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::soy:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
(Of course you were attracted to her, juggernaut law tbh) Also shows that she didn't care about what he thought of her, red flag from the start

(That whores SMV spiked up so fucking high after that, kek)

(LO FUCKING L CUNTS THIS BITCH SAYS THIS SHIT IN FRONT OF HIS FACE DESPITE THE FACT THAT HE IS A TALLFAG RUNNER AND SHE PROBABLY HAD AN ENTIRE ORBIT BIGGER THAN THE SUN HAHAHAHA)

(Water tbh, but still JFL)

((("I am beyond devastated"))) :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: The hell did you expect, retard. You literally said she was at her ALL TIME HIGH in terms of SMV and you thought she wouldn't want to fuck a mate of better quality JFL

Thread :

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/DeadBedrooms/comments/4lbsge/i_finally_realized_why_my_wife_doesnt_want_to/

Watch IT demonize him for "baiting her into cheating" when she was down and willing to do that from the start. Watch them blame his actions and call him a paranoid freak. I can't wait LOL

Funny how ungrateful she is too.

If you get married, yous a stupid mf

I think there's a study that shows landwhales cheat more iicrc.

Ugly women too
It's funny as fuck how men with higher IQ's go for uglier women. They think they were clever and cheated nature by assuming their IQ was enough to cement a relationship with the ugliest of foids by thinking they had no options. Or they were ironically stupid enough to think ugly women had better personalities.

It's funny as fuck how men with higher IQ's go for uglier women. They think they were clever and cheated nature by assuming their IQ was enough to cement a relationship with the ugliest of foids by thinking they had no options. Or they were ironically stupid enough to think ugly women had better personalities.
That's why when fem"cels" blame men for getting divorced because according to them the men were "shallow" and chose a "hot trophy wife out of their league" it's laughable tbh
Most married women that cheat are probably not the best looking unlike the stereotype goes. But society will do anything to absolve women of any responsibility or shift it onto the man.

The whole reason feeders exist, keep that bitch out of sight, off the radar, indoors & dependent otherwise she's monkey branching.

The whole reason feeders exist, keep that bitch out of sight, off the radar, indoors & dependent otherwise she's monkey branching.
:redpill:pillers say to treat foids like mushrooms: keep them in the dark and feed them shit.

:redpill:pillers say to treat foids like mushrooms: keep them in the dark and feed them shit.
Chad feeds them dick & treats them like onaholes lol.

Too many men think that staying in shape & having a good job is enough to impress a woman, they don't realize what women are enticed by, another thing is many over rate themselves & believe they're above average.

What a woman finds attractive is different to what a man finds attractive assuming he's heterosexual.

People don't just become asexual out of the blue. If the foid was having sex and isn't having it anymore, chances are she lost interest in you, not in sex. Also, foids will usually monkeybranch instead of leaving (waiting until a new guy is secured before leaving).

It's unbelievable how cold and calculated foids are when it comes to sex and relationships.

All landwhales have bad personality. Otherwise they wouldnt be landwhales

Tale as old as time.

Watch IT demonize him for "baiting her into cheating"
I'll read now, if they are defending the wife I swear I am deleting reddit.

"First off, you could look like that guy and she probably still wouldn't be interested in you. She's attributing this guy's appearance as the reason she's attracted to him, but she's probably just interested in this fake guy because he's new, exciting, and showing interest in her. The physique is just a perk. You could have sent an attractive guy with an average build and probably get the same result.

Second, I know you said you have no interest in being that guy, but if you're already skinny you have a good foundation to start lifting because any muscle you put on will show right away. You honestly don't have to workout 3 times a day to get some good muscle showing. Lifting 2-3 times a week, within a year, you'd probably look great."

Yeah as I expected, it's his fault for not looking muscular. Nobody is even saying he should divorce the bitch. What a shitshow.

Second, I know you said you have no interest in being that guy, but if you're already skinny you have a good foundation to start lifting because any muscle you put on will show right away. You honestly don't have to workout 3 times a day to get some good muscle showing. Lifting 2-3 times a week, within a year, you'd probably look great."

Yeah as I expected, it's his fault for not looking muscular. Nobody is even saying he should divorce the bitch. What a shitshow.
Complete bullshit advice about lifting and working out. See @mylifeistrash's threads about this subject.

Too many men think that staying in shape & having a good job is enough to impress a woman, they don't realize what women are enticed by, another thing is many over rate themselves & believe they're above average.

What a woman finds attractive is different to what a man finds attractive assuming he's heterosexual.
And that they don't want to understand.

They will still just call us retards who never tried to get fit kek

JFL at the state of normie relationships in 2020. Even a tall normie is bound to get cheated on.
Yeah if it's happening to higher tier normies then we can only fucking imagine what's going on to people with lower smv.

TLDR This is a thread for those of you who think landwhales are "an ugly male's looksmatch". That they are at the same or similar smv to an uglier than average male. That's straight up bullshit. If you already know this shit skip this thread and postmaxx, idc

Intro : JFL at copers who depend on a volatile landwhale's eating habits in order to have sex and a relationship in this world. It's such a water is wet concept but NO ONE seems to understand that a fat 2/10 landwhale can be hiding an attractive cunt that wants nothing to do with you after her smv hits an all time high. Never depend on something so unpredictable.

((((I am in great shape))), like the way I look (COPE). I shouldn't have to be like "him" in order for my wife to have sex with me.

-----------------------------
(JFL, Have fun paying child support when that foid frames you for raping her and lives rent free with her chad, boyo!)
(It can't be about the way I look bro, she's just tired after giving birth twice!)[/B] :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::soy:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
(Of course you were attracted to her, juggernaut law tbh) Also shows that she didn't care about what he thought of her, red flag from the start

(That whores SMV spiked up so fucking high after that, kek)

(LO FUCKING L CUNTS THIS BITCH SAYS THIS SHIT IN FRONT OF HIS FACE DESPITE THE FACT THAT HE IS A TALLFAG RUNNER AND SHE PROBABLY HAD AN ENTIRE ORBIT BIGGER THAN THE SUN HAHAHAHA)

(Water tbh, but still JFL)

((("I am beyond devastated"))) :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: The hell did you expect, retard. You literally said she was at her ALL TIME HIGH in terms of SMV and you thought she wouldn't want to fuck a mate of better quality JFL

Thread :

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/DeadBedrooms/comments/4lbsge/i_finally_realized_why_my_wife_doesnt_want_to/

Watch IT demonize him for "baiting her into cheating" when she was down and willing to do that from the start. Watch them blame his actions and call him a paranoid freak. I can't wait LOL

Funny how ungrateful she is too.

Dangerously based

that's why you have to consantly fatten your loli up so she always feels worse about herself than the day before :feelsthink:

oh and he should've beaten her regularly then maybe this wouldn't be a problem

Last edited:
Support your gf when she is fat and insecure just to get dumped. :feelsclown:

that's why you have to consantly fatten your loli up so she always feels worse about herself than the day before :feelsthink:

oh and he should've beaten her regularly then maybe this wouldn't be a problem
No need to fatten her up, all you need to do is isolate her in a burka/in the house.

Ngl, I used to believe in landwhale-maxxing but after reading this and a couple other threads that dropped a ton of landwhale-pills and discovering what juggernaut law is, my perception has definitely changed. It's truly fucking over :feelsrope:
Become one of us become erenpilled and destroy world

Your title made me KEK hard :lul::lul::lul:

It's incredible how most women can be grouped together under a bunch of phenotypes. Foids truly are a meme gender. Except Kurds. Kurdish foids > all foids.

View attachment 382648

You will never have a peoples protection unit qt Kurdish soldier waifu why even live?
Kurds are inbreds