Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LANDWHALE ABANDONS AND CUCKS HUSBAND AFTER LOSING WEIGHT "Volcel if you wouldn't marry a fat cunt cucks" GTFIH

N

Numb

loling at you
-
TLDR This is a thread for those of you who think landwhales are "an ugly male's looksmatch". That they are at the same or similar smv to an uglier than average male. That's straight up bullshit. If you already know this shit skip this thread and postmaxx, idc

Intro : JFL at copers who depend on a volatile landwhale's eating habits in order to have sex and a relationship in this world. It's such a water is wet concept but NO ONE seems to understand that a fat 2/10 landwhale can be hiding an attractive cunt that wants nothing to do with you after her smv hits an all time high. Never depend on something so unpredictable.

((((I am in great shape))), like the way I look (COPE). I shouldn't have to be like "him" in order for my wife to have sex with me.

-----------------------------
"I'll go into a brief back story about my situation. I'm 33, wife 29, married 8 years, two kids(6 &4)."
(JFL, Have fun paying child support when that foid frames you for raping her and lives rent free with her chad, boyo!)[/B]
"My wife and I average sex once every month and you can tell it's just "duty sex" on her part."
(It can't be about the way I look bro, she's just tired after giving birth twice!) :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::soy:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Three years ago, my wife was obese. She is 5'4 and at that point, she was 230 lbs. I still found her very attractive but she wasn't having any of it.
(Of course you were attracted to her, juggernaut law tbh) Also shows that she didn't care about what he thought of her, red flag from the start

She started going to the gym and 18 months later, she's down 90 lbs and looks better than ever. I'm a runner, so I run 3x a week(total of 5-6 miles) and right now I am 6'2, 178 lbs.
(That whores SMV spiked up so fucking high after that, kek)

Lately, she's been dropping the words "buff, muscular, huge arms, etc" when talking on the phone to her friends about certain people. I came up with a plan. I know this is wrong...
(LO FUCKING L CUNTS THIS BITCH SAYS THIS SHIT IN FRONT OF HIS FACE DESPITE THE FACT THAT HE IS A TALLFAG RUNNER AND SHE PROBABLY HAD AN ENTIRE ORBIT BIGGER THAN THE SUN HAHAHAHA)

I made a Craigslist personal ad. Title was "Married, good looking, and ripped" Found a picture of a fitness model, cropped the face out and uploaded the picture in the ad. My wife never checks out Craigslist, so I then made a fake email account and emailed her from it linking the ad.

It took two days, but she responded to the ad. Says she has never done anything like this but has also never been with a guy like that. I made a google voice account and we start texting. She says that I'm a good guy, wonderful husband and father, but the reason we never have sex is because I don't look like "him". She seems a bit nervous but does want to meet "him".
(Water tbh, but still JFL)

((("I am beyond devastated"))) :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: The hell did you expect, retard. You literally said she was at her ALL TIME HIGH in terms of SMV and you thought she wouldn't want to fuck a mate of better quality JFL

Thread :

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/DeadBedrooms/comments/4lbsge/i_finally_realized_why_my_wife_doesnt_want_to/

Watch IT demonize him for "baiting her into cheating" when she was down and willing to do that from the start. Watch them blame his actions and call him a paranoid freak. I can't wait LOL

Funny how ungrateful she is too.

Last edited:
Watch IT demonize him for "baiting her into cheating"
is that somthing people actually say? :feelskek: You can never win as a man.

I've seen it happen in real life and on forums before. I don't really look at IT but i'm 100% sure someone is going to say some retarded shit like that.

Cheating is 100% fault of the person that cheats, not other people.
If you bait someone and it works, then it would have worked with someone else.

Cheating is 100% fault of the person that cheats, not other people.
If you bait someone and it works, then it would have worked with someone else.
YOU'RE JUST INSECURE BRO
I looked through the comments. Look at this shit dude

3c76e7447f1b053db38e1ae4b7828f03.png

"I really don't think this is the best way to go. At best he'll make her feel bad and she'll resent the guy even more." LOOOOL

Last edited:
It's incredible how most women can be grouped together under a bunch of phenotypes. Foids truly are a meme gender. Except Kurds. Kurdish foids > all foids.

You will never have a peoples protection unit qt Kurdish soldier waifu why even live?

People don't just become asexual out of the blue. If the foid was having sex and isn't having it anymore, chances are she lost interest in you, not in sex. Also, foids will usually monkeybranch instead of leaving (waiting until a new guy is secured before leaving).

It's incredible how most women can be grouped together under a bunch of phenotypes. Foids truly are a meme gender. Except Kurds. Kurdish foids > all foids.

View attachment 382648

You will never have a peoples protection unit qt Kurdish soldier waifu why even live?
your point would be better made if you included a real photo, instead of a drawing.

People don't just become asexual out of the blue. If the foid was having sex and isn't having it anymore, chances are she lost interest in you, not in sex. Also, foids will usually monkeybranch instead of leaving (waiting until a new guy is secured before leaving).
Especially unpredictable ones. She knows her smv can go all the way the fuck down so she needs to keep good ties with the low value male

Last edited:
Especially unpredictable ones. She knows her smv can go all the way the fuck down so she needs to keep good ties the low value male
It's unbelievable how cold and calculated foids are when it comes to sex and relationships.

Its all about looks water wet

I told you in the first sentence, if you already know skip the thread. But I guess you can't even read past the title, gg
Who cares looks are all that matter

JFL at the state of normie relationships in 2020. Even a tall normie is bound to get cheated on.

Ngl, I used to believe in landwhale-maxxing but after reading this and a couple other threads that dropped a ton of landwhale-pills and discovering what juggernaut law is, my perception has definitely changed. It's truly fucking over :feelsrope:

Ngl, I used to believe in landwhale-maxxing but after reading this and a couple other threads that dropped a ton of landwhale-pills and discovering what juggernaut law is, my perception has definitely changed. It's truly fucking over :feelsrope:
I really dont find juggernaut law to be accurate

Be happy you wont used as an egocentric last resort for some bitch that ate too much mcdonalds.
JFL these cucks will stop at nothing to make the average dude a complete spineless sim- oh wait they already did

They will probably call the dude in the OP a fat fetishist "incel"

Last edited:
JFL these cucks will stop at nothing to make the average dude a complete spineless sim- oh wait they already did
Can you believe that one of the more common "mocking" comments on the old IncelTears sub was "haha man good woman bad" or "woman bad"
No self awareness whatsoever.

Can you believe that one of the more common "mocking" comments on the old IncelTears sub was "haha man good woman bad" or "woman bad"
No self awareness whatsoever.
They really do not understand what an incel is. They are calling the dad an "incel" if anything, he is MGTOW

They really do not understand what an incel is. They are calling the dad an "incel" if anything, he is MGTOW
He wasn't even a mgtow. He was on an MRA subreddit.
Btw like usual IncelTear users are always trying to instigate drama.
They really are worthless sacks of shit.

Be happy you wont used as an egocentric last resort for some bitch that ate too much mcdonalds.
Glad I found this forum before it was too late.

JFL.They're saying they feel sorry for the kids because they'll "never be normal" if raised by an incel father :lul:. If normal means you're a blue-pilled simp and beta-bux provider who would want to be normal? I'm glad more and more of these retarded fucks are waking up to the black-pill. These delusional faggots need to take their blinders off and see the world as it really is. I wish my father was black-pilled enough to teach me this shit ages ago. It would've prevented so much unnecessary simping and time wasting.

Last edited:
Giving foids equal rights was the greatest mistake in human history.

View attachment 382648

BROOTAL, you can never have a gun totting gentle ISIS killing waifu.

Once you understand the black pill and female nature, outcomes like that aren't surprising.

This cuck probably still believes that looks don't matter despite basically Chadfishing his wife.

KEK.

This cuck probably still believes that looks don't matter despite basically Chadfishing his wife.
He probably thinks he can convince her to not be attracted to chads. JFL look at the thread comments. "Convince her to not follow an ingrained, uncontrollable biological urge bro!"

"Volcel if you wouldn't marry a fat cunt cucks"​

This is why I think all the hate against incels who are tall or aren't fully KHHV on this forum is kinda stupid. I mean, I understand that it sucks when someone is bragging and that with most guys, hateful comments and bans are the only way to make them stop being braggers, but do "truecels" on here really believe that someone who has had few experiences with women isn't an incel even when he's still ugly and has gotten rejected countless times in the past and his only hope to "ascend" is to simp and cuck his way into a relationship with a landwhale or some other worthless used up cunt?

Truecels have it way worse of course but I think we're all on the same boat as long as we're ugly and can't ascend without paying a heavy price that's not worth it (in the case of "non-truecel incels").

I mean ffs take a look at this brutal thread and tell me it isn't over if you aren't chad or chadlite:

TLDR This is a thread for those of you who think landwhales are "an ugly male's looksmatch". That they are at the same or similar smv to an uglier than average male. That's straight up bullshit. If you already know this shit skip this thread and postmaxx, idc

Intro : JFL at copers who depend on a volatile landwhale's eating habits in order to have sex and a relationship in this world. It's such a water is wet concept but NO ONE seems to understand that a fat 2/10 landwhale can be hiding an attractive cunt that wants nothing to do with you after her smv hits an all time high. Never depend on something so unpredictable.

((((I am in great shape))), like the way I look (COPE). I shouldn't have to be like "him" in order for my wife to have sex with me.

-----------------------------
(JFL, Have fun paying child support when that foid frames you for raping her and lives rent free with her chad, boyo!)
(It can't be about the way I look bro, she's just tired after giving birth twice!)[/B] :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::soy:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
(Of course you were attracted to her, juggernaut law tbh) Also shows that she didn't care about what he thought of her, red flag from the start

(That whores SMV spiked up so fucking high after that, kek)

(LO FUCKING L CUNTS THIS BITCH SAYS THIS SHIT IN FRONT OF HIS FACE DESPITE THE FACT THAT HE IS A TALLFAG RUNNER AND SHE PROBABLY HAD AN ENTIRE ORBIT BIGGER THAN THE SUN HAHAHAHA)

(Water tbh, but still JFL)

((("I am beyond devastated"))) :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: The hell did you expect, retard. You literally said she was at her ALL TIME HIGH in terms of SMV and you thought she wouldn't want to fuck a mate of better quality JFL

Thread :

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/DeadBedrooms/comments/4lbsge/i_finally_realized_why_my_wife_doesnt_want_to/

Watch IT demonize him for "baiting her into cheating" when she was down and willing to do that from the start. Watch them blame his actions and call him a paranoid freak. I can't wait LOL

Funny how ungrateful she is too.

“Cancel all men 2020!!” :feelsrope:

"Volcel if you wouldn't marry a fat cunt cucks"​

This is why I think all the hate against incels who are tall or aren't fully KHHV on this forum is kinda stupid. I mean, I understand that it sucks when someone is bragging and that with most guys, hateful comments and bans are the only way to make them stop being braggers, but do "truecels" on here really believe that someone who has had few experiences with women isn't an incel even when he's still ugly and has gotten rejected countless times in the past and his only hope to "ascend" is to simp and cuck his way into a relationship with a landwhale or some other worthless used up cunt?

Truecels have it way worse of course but I think we're all on the same boat as long as we're ugly and can't ascend without paying a heavy price that's not worth it (in the case of "non-truecel incels").

I mean ffs take a look at this brutal thread and tell me it isn't over if you aren't chad or chadlite:
The thing is we're filled with normalfag tendencies. Go to any regular old mental illness forum and people will show off their shit like fucking pokemon cards. Sounds kind of cringe but look at this family guy clip. makes me kek every time I watch it on the TV

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWy5qvqkGHs

Regardless, you can't be in a relationship, have sex. And be called an "incel". The definition defines the people. The people can't just change the definition to add in shit like that in the first place all like that. This forum will be filled with dudes who are in beta buxx relationships and shit talking about how they are still unloved. There needs to be classification. This is the incel website. They should go on foreveralone or some unloved site to talk about that shit or we can change the sites name to "blackpilled.co" or something so we can have everyone here. And the forum wont be as bland and filled with retarded shit anymore. We can't allow such changes as long as we have that name though. it will lead to shit like how IT and Msm changed incel from "virgin" to "hateful male".

Last edited:
The thing is we're filled with normalfag tendencies. Go to any regular old mental illness forum and people will show off their shit like fucking pokemon cards. Sounds kind of cringe but look at this family guy clip. makes me kek every time I watch it on the TV

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWy5qvqkGHs

Regardless, you can't be in a relationship, have sex. And be called an "incel". The definition defines the people. The people can't just change the definition to add in shit like that in the first place all like that. This forum will be filled with dudes who are in beta buxx relationships and shit talking about how they are still unloved. There needs to be classification. This is the incel website. They should go on foreveralone or some unloved site to talk about that shit or we can change the sites name to "blackpilled.co" or something so we can have everyone here. And the forum wont be as bland and filled with retarded shit anymore. We can't allow such changes as long as we have that name though. it will lead to shit like how IT and Msm changed incel from "virgin" to "hateful male".

You're right about the definition, you are technically a volcel if you have the chance to have sex by getting in a cucked relationship with a landwhale. And I don't want divorced men talking about their experiences on this forum either, that's why I agree with the rules and I think bragging should be punishable on all occasions. But the whole negative connotation around the term "fakecel" and "volcel" is just a little dumn imo. It's like shaming an unemployed man that complains about not being able to get a job for not making money sucking dicks or doing some other kind of job he considers too humiliating. He does in fact have the chance of making money by humiliating means but he shouldn't be shamed for choosing not to and he still isn't able to get a job.

You're right about the definition, you are technically a volcel if you have the chance to have sex by getting in a cucked relationship with a landwhale. And I don't want divorced men talking about their experiences on this forum either, that's why I agree with the rules and I think bragging should be punishable on all occasions. But the whole negative connotation around the term "fakecel" and "volcel" is just a little dumn imo. It's like shaming an unemployed man that complains about not being able to get a job for not making money sucking dicks or doing some other kind of job he considers too humiliating. He does in fact have the chance of making money by humiliating means but he shouldn't be shamed for choosing not to and he still isn't able to get a job.
It boils down to the ability to even get with that horrible person. But the percentage of .co users who are actually ugly enough to even deter them is hella low.

Being 6'2" with an athletic build is no longer enough
You aren't entitled to a non-cheating wife

It boils down to the ability to even get with that horrible person. But the percentage of .co users who are actually ugly enough to even deter them is hella low.
well yeah I guess it isn't called chads.co for nothing jfl

Being 6'2" with an athletic build is no longer enough
You aren't entitled to a non-cheating wife
Freaking misogynist. he was just taking ADVANTAGE OF HER OK
well yeah I guess it isn't called chads.co for nothing jfl
I thought it was a joke too until I actually saw what some of the more prolific users on here looked like. JFL. The real "incels" are on IT. It was literally made by incels who didn't like "edgy" posts. the creator of the original inceltears board was from a lonley male forum, the biggest postmaxxers on IT are all from .co or puahate

If a girl could hold my hand and love me, i would be happy for once

jfl @ marrying in 21st century

If it were the reverse, she'd be on Dr. Phil getting sympathy from millions of single moms and beta cucks nationwide

If it were the reverse, she'd be on Dr. Phil getting sympathy from millions of single moms and beta cucks nationwide
They always gotta find a way to see our points as "wrong". No critical thinking skills whatsoever

They always gotta find a way to see our points as "wrong". No critical thinking skills whatsoever

All cheaters should burn.

Suifuel, land whales are realistically the only chance of ascension for certain incels. She will then SMV mog you after losing th fat and move on to chad