Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lana Rhodes is a prime example of a parent ruining a childs life before it was even born.

P

Pablowq

Greycel
The kids half black, daddy nowhere to be seen as always. Mommy is a cum slut who's been railed by half of LA and probably a quarter of NBA, but shit gets even worse. It's safe to say hundreds of thousands of people jerk their cocks to her mom on a daily basis. Kids crawled out of her mom's used up pussy on nightmare difficulty. He didn't even get the chance to a normal life. I think we can all agree that her son is probably going to be a drug addict and wil kill himself before the age of 25.
Press F in advance boys.
Lana-Rhoades-Baby-1.jpg

yeah i bet you my dick and balls that he wilk kill herself probably afterc she hits pubirty

her son is probably going to be a drug addict and wil kill himself before the age of
COPE, her son wll be the next meeks with the sexy mullato genes

How can one be a drug addict without any money?

its america no one cares
if she went to a religious country i guess so yeah but nah its no biggie. no one will even know unless he has rhoades as he's last name which i doubt. he will also have access to he's mums contacts so probz

its america no one cares
if she went to a religious country i guess so yeah but nah its no biggie. no one will even know unless he has rhoades as he's last name which i doubt. he will also have access to he's mums contacts so probz
If this was in Afghanistan, she's be stoned and set ablaze. :feelskek:

If the child is female that whore mother's status will only positively reinforce her life. If it's a boy well we all know what will happen then (unless he's 8+ in SMV and statusmaxxed)

If the child is female that whore mother's status will only positively reinforce her life. If it's a boy well we all know what will happen then (unless he's 8+ in SMV and statusmaxxed)
I don't know if it would be good for the daughter if she'd lead the same life as the mom.

I don't know if it would be good for the daughter if she'd lead the same life as the mom.
A female can do nearly anything/take any path in life and will be applauded for it while getting orbited by male validation and society's approval
but leading a life similar to her mom's isn't something I would ever encourage in a billion years tbh

u lot are all retarded if you think he will be negatively impacted.
he will be good looking first of all sec of all she will send him to a private school full of rich kids and then once he enters the work life he'll have more money in he's savings than the whole incel.is combined

so he will mog in looks status and wealth.

whilst incel with spotless record is still being kept clean

its america no one cares
Confirmed IDC

the kid will get bullied in school and the whore roastie mother will take the bbc of the people bullying her child

Reject Lana Rhodes Embrace Lana Rose

DxmQRxoXgAA5Iqk.jpg

Lana-Rose-Influencer-3.jpg

Kid will just cope with his degenerate mother by becoming a bigger degenerate

3aa.jpg

I also feel bad for Riley Reid's child, though she at least is white and has a father figure

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back