Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lady Gaga is engaged to a currycel pajeet

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
lady-gaga-1-3-240e19857606423db1e13b270c58df14.jpg

He goes by the pseudonym "Michael Polansky". Obviously not his real name, since he is obviously not Polish.

Maybe this is the way forward for curries. Do what "Michael Polansky" did, and just lie about not being a curry, come up with a fake non-curry name, and just gaslight until women believe that you are not Indian.

The only other option is jestermaxxing.

lady-gaga-1-3-240e19857606423db1e13b270c58df14.jpg

He goes by the pseudonym "Michael Polansky". Obviously not his real name, since he is obviously not Polish.

Maybe this is the way forward for curries. Do what "Michael Polansky" did, and just lie about not being a curry, come up with a fake non-curry name, and just gaslight until women believe that you are not Indian.
Mr Patel.

One of the whitest looking Indians I've ever seen.

I was going to say say good for him, he'll be able to divorce rape her, but, apparently, he's richer than her. What a sap. Imagine being a billionaire and settling for a 38 year old shemale.

That guy Looks normie to me, besides there is no glory in marrying a whore

Foids on a Lady Gaga fan site are questioning his ethnicity and trying to find out if he's a curry:

It's a big deal to them.

Foids on a Lady Gaga fan site are questioning his ethnicity and trying to find out if he's a curry:

It's a big deal to them.
Genetics are a big deal to foids

Polansky :lul:
@To koniec do you know this prominent Polish citizen?