Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ladies, remember this when a man buys you a new house or car!

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
58122316 9570 4EA8 9F90 2AC6DE0C84B0

imagine being so privileged that you talk about people buying you fucking houses and cars for free as if it’s a casual thing that everybody experiences. society worships women so much it blows my fucking mind. and these same women have no self awareness about it and claim to be oppressed and live in a patriarchy. this is why I can’t feel any sympathy for women who are depressed or were abused or shit like that. no matter what they have a massive social support net, they always have people supporting them emotionally and financially, and they can never really lose

lol fuck off nigger I aint buying you shit.

There's a reason for that, it's so the man doesn't get screwed over. And you damn well know that any foid that thinks this way has already set out to rip some man off.

They really do live in another reality.

Tutorial mode

Imagine a woman would buy a car or a fuckin house for a man. Even a xxl tera chad will never experience that.

Yikes sweetie, if you're going to buy me something, make sure you put it in my name so i can cheat on you and leave you for another person easily.

This monkey branching whore isn't even trying to hide it.

This is a prime example for men everywhere to-

1. never take what a woman says seriously, EVER

2. Do the exact opposite of what a woman says.

20200525 023017

And that was written by an average-looking, apparently somewhat old, black foid.

Now imagine a white young Stacy.

Yikes sweetie, if you're going to buy me something, make sure you put it in my name so i can cheat on you and leave you for another person easily.

View attachment 426941
I appreciate you giving us humans advice even though you rightfully hate us. Thank you.

Man I read that first sentence and laughed wonderng who'd ever buy anyone a car or a house and then I remember that women live life on giga easy mode

Would it be possible to ruin a foid's life by gifting her something really expensive so that she's bankrupted by income tax?

Foid brains never mature beyond a teenager’s

What if I gift an RPG flying through the air at her house? I'll put it in her fucking name

Imagine a woman would buy a car or a fuckin house for a man. Even a xxl tera chad will never experience that.
Tbh this sometimes happens with foids with extremely low self esteem (but it's still very rare). I had a coworker foid many years ago who at some point worked two jobs to provide for her boyfriend who was playing video games and smoking weed all day long (I haven't seen him in person, but I assume he was at least a ht normie). Surprisingly this lasted for almost 2 years and she only got upset about the situation when he started fucking other chicks at their place kek.

She was legit quite an ugly post wall age foid tho.

Nigger women are the worst

View attachment 426941
Based as usual.

You're not entitled to you have your name on the house you buy for me, sweaty.

What if I gift an RPG flying through the air at her house? I'll put it in her fucking name
Top fucking KEK.