Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Lack of connection/common ground with other people

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
The feelings of isolation/lack of connection not only apply to me in a romantic, but also in a platonic sense and go far deeper than sex/relationships, although looks/a lack of neurotypicality is the main reason for me being/feeling so utterly isolated the issue goes far deeper (at least in my case, it is not only about sex, but also with everything, I have nobody to talk to in a real sense):

Nowadays if you want to talk about anything except your average fucking Netflix TV show or the weather you have to find a special expert for it that will mostly look down on every non-professional.
The slight amateur talk about certain things (like dinosaurs, aircraft or spiders) is not possible with non-professionals and professionals often despise amateurs; nowadays all fields are so competitive, you are either the best or nothing, no room for unimportant small talk/amateurism and everything changes at such a high pace.
For example: Systematics when discussing animals; the fucking names change so often, you called that animal with a certain name your entire life? Now it has a new name or is suddenly split up into six gorillion different taxa and when you don't know every single one of them you are a filthy pleb/unworthy of consideration (a few years ago people were in that regard far more conservative, criticized all revisions/changes and were inclusive to amateurs, in retrospect better times, looking at the old literature is so funny when you consider modern day works). The same thing for CS. You are either a genius/natural talent or a retard struggling to program a for-loop/someone who doesn't even know what programming even means.

If you aren't a top percentile IQ professional and have an interest apart from Pizza, Netflix, League of Legends, house parties, Marihuana and football in the current generation you are extremely isolated based on interests/personality factors alone (both when it comes to males/female peers due to the lack of a common ground) - even if looks or neurotypicality didn't matter (which they do). The only people I generally can talk to are older people I occasionally meet while looking for certain rocks/plants/animals in nature, just imagine being born back then: Back then when relevant interest groups still existed, relevant in the sense that they contained more than five people (which are all old and will likely stop being able to perform due to death/disability in the next few years), back then as the great men whose books inspired you as a child lived and where completely ordinary people in terms of skills/intelligence/etc. could contribute to a certain topic simply due to interest, back then when there was no almost completely binary world, back then when everything was continous with room in between. Even the 2000s were better, now almost everyone left (all the websites shut down, no more books published, etc.) - it is so over.

As we always see: The room for mediocrity collapses in all aspects of life, both financially/economically (with the dying middle class and the lack of social mobility), with hypergamy where normies/"average married men" become rarer and rarer (hypergamy will make a class divide between attractive chads that will always fuck/never settle and incels) and with intellectual/platonic tasks (you are either a genius or a filthy piece of mindless cattle). Being "mediocre"/"average" is nowadays an insult, this shows us how sick our so(y)ciety has become in its chad/genius/rich worshipping ways (when we think of "average" it implies that many people fall beneath that, so just think how society thinks about them when even average is an insult, the cut-off between loser and winner becomes more and more binary, winner takes it all dynamics are getting more and more appearant).

I only disagree in one part, all there is today is small talk, the "experts" are just normies trying to be smart but everything they say is shit, for sure we are on another frequency with reality some might even say disconnected, but this is post-modernity, everything is liquid and worthless.

socialization for normies is a retarded dominance battle based on looks hierarchy

Most people on this planet are just cattle at this point and almost all of them are superficial. American Psycho was ahead of its time because it pretty much predicted modern soyciety. Nobody is really unique/different and you can't distinguish Normie A from Normie B. Nobody thinks outside of the box and interacting with them is almost like interacting with an NPC in GTA 5. I can predict what a person I have never met before, thinks about the latest news on a random topic, because social media and the established media spoon-feeds them certain (supposedly) high IQ takes on said topic, which they just repeat over and over again. Even so-called experts do exactly that because modern science is nothing more than a politically correct circlejerk at this point. Post modern "art" is a perfect symbol for one of your theories you talked about in your post. They purposely create more banalities and label them as something sophisticated with a deeper meaning behind it, despite representing nothing but a giant "fuck you" to mere peasants like you and me, who are just (according to them) to stupid/uneducated to understand it in the first place. Additionally, most people seem to be happy with their mere peasant existence and they even actively worship elites (celebrities and social media attention whores) like idols. I deeply resent modern soyciety.

Most people on this planet are just cattle at this point and almost all of them are superficial. American Psycho was ahead of its time because it pretty much predicted modern soyciety. Nobody is really unique/different and you can't distinguish Normie A from Normie B. Nobody thinks outside of the box and interacting with them is almost like interacting with an NPC in GTA 5. I can predict what a person I have never met before, thinks about the latest news on a random topic, because social media and the established media spoon-feeds them certain (supposedly) high IQ takes on said topic, which they just repeat over and over again. Even so-called experts do exactly that because modern science is nothing more than a politically correct circlejerk at this point. Post modern "art" is a perfect symbol for one of your theories you talked about in your post. They purposely create more banalities and label them as something sophisticated with a deeper meaning behind it, despite representing nothing but a giant "fuck you" to mere peasants like you and me, who are just (according to them) to stupid/uneducated to understand it in the first place. Additionally, most people seem to be happy with their mere peasant existence and they even actively worship elites (celebrities and social media attention whores) like idols. I deeply resent modern soyciety.
Very good post. An important sentence: Modern architecture/art doesn't build/create something for, but against people. It is an abomination. For example the new "churches" being built, they don't look like a house of god, but rather like an ugly concrete block, the modern sculptures don't represent anything except a derformed piece of metall that an "intellectual" then metaphorically jerks off too and everyone that complains about the ugliness of that abomination is labeled as an idiot.

Mediocre people are hated and shunned nowadays. As with money being hoarded by elite. so is control and discussion over topics/hobbies which used to be majority amateur or newbies merely a few decades back

Very good post. An important sentence: Modern architecture/art doesn't build/create something for, but against people. It is an abomination. For example the new "churches" being built, they don't look like a house of god, but rather like an ugly concrete block, the modern sculptures don't represent anything except a derformed piece of metall that an "intellectual" then metaphorically jerks off too and everyone that complains about the ugliness of that abomination is labeled as an idiot.
Exactly, very good example. Every take, which is outside the box is either perceived as extremely high IQ, which it isn't because it's just another pov on this specific topic, or weird/controversial/moronic. Furthermore, the constant rejection of traditions really bothers me too. You mentioned architecture in your previous post, which is a perfect example for my point here. All these old churches were being built during a time in which we had no idea about the concept of gravity, but mankind still managed to built these impressive pieces of art without any (or very limited) knowledge of physics. Additionally, they didn't even use the metric system (I mentioned that because some Europeans like to shit on the imperial system for no reason). In my opinion, this fact pretty much proves that you don't have to know every single detail about a topic to be specialized in it and also shows that traditions shouldn't be discarded because the reason why they are traditions in the first place is because they stood the test of time.

Exactly, very good example. Every take, which is outside the box is either perceived as extremely high IQ, which it isn't because it's just another pov on this specific topic, or weird/controversial/moronic. Furthermore, the constant rejection of traditions really bothers me too. You mentioned architecture in your previous post, which is a perfect example for my point here. All these old churches were being built during a time in which we had no idea about the concept of gravity, but mankind still managed to built these impressive pieces of art without any (or very limited) knowledge of physics. Additionally, they didn't even use the metric system (I mentioned that because some Europeans like to shit on the imperial system for no reason). In my opinion, this fact pretty much proves that you don't have to know every single detail about a topic to be specialized in it and also shows that traditions shouldn't be discarded because the reason why they are traditions in the first place is because they stood the test of time.
Incredibly true sentence. Tradition means that you don't have to figure out which plants were poisonous on your own. And also "X is a social construct" is nowadays thrown around like a buzzword while it doesn't mean anything, everything in our society is to some degree a social construct that people once agreed on, the human rights and scientific method (all things praised by the average normie) included. Just because there is always some way of human bias/subjectivity it doesn't mean that the entire concept has no reason to exist to begin with.

Incredibly true sentence. Tradition means that you don't have to figure out which plants were poisonous on your own. And also "X is a social construct" is nowadays thrown around like a buzzword while it doesn't mean anything, everything in our society is to some degree a social construct that people once agreed on, the human rights and scientific method (all things praised by the average normie) included. Just because there is always some way of human bias/subjectivity it doesn't mean that the entire concept has no reason to exist to begin with.
"The nuclear family is just a social construct, sweatie!" :foidSoy:
The reason why it's a "social construct" to begin with, is because it simply works, regardless of culture, ethnicity or religion. Normies unironically think that somebody (white old cis gender man of course:soy:) pulled all these "social construct" out of his ass because he liked it for some reason.

Mediocre people are hated and shunned nowadays. As with money being hoarded by elite. so is control and discussion over topics/hobbies which used to be majority amateur or newbies merely a few decades back
"The nuclear family is just a social construct, sweatie!" :foidSoy:
The reason why it's a "social construct" to begin with, is because it simply works, regardless of culture, ethnicity or religion. Normies unironically think that somebody (white old cis gender man of course:soy:) pulled all these "social construct" out of his ass because he liked it for some reason.
Some day for no reason people just said "Let's do it in that way". This is unironically what they believe in.

Some day for no reason people just said "Let's do it in that way". This is unironically what they believe in.
Have you ever noticed how normies take pride in their superficial knowledge about something? They like to memorize irrelevant facts without deeper knowledge or rely on "scientific" and theoretical knowledge instead of practical and usable skills. Both parts of the equation are important but you need that "equilibrium" between both of them to be an expert. These people fail to understand this and act like big shots if you missed an irrelevant detail

Brutal. I can’t talk about anything. I just act like a retarded alien

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back