Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lack of awareness in curries enrages me

C

Confessor

Banned
-
For fuck's sake these curries have been going wild on the internet ever since Chandrayaan landed successfully. Retards think everyone in the world is in awe of their accomplishment. They think everyone respects them now. Lol any white or any other person will rightly point out that India still lacks many things a country should have and these mofos will go apeshit on them, saying all white women are whores, all white people are trans or gay or some retarded shit and then brag about it to equally iq curries. They think white people are seething about them while it is actually they who are thinking about white people 24/7. Funny thing is despite all this nationalism these retards would sell their own sisters in a heartbeat for Western citizenship. I wonder how these fucks will perform which China finally comes knocking.

@wereq thoughts ?

Screenshot 2023 08 27 131652
jfl at the absolute state of curries. Universal cringe lords, not even niggers can beat them in cringe

God Why did I have to be associated with them ? Why did I have to born in this country ? If only I was born in Nepal I could have decent Kinsmen.
Because of your sins commited in previous birth, if you had been virtous you would have been having an orgy in swarga lok with the apsaras. Hard luck

@
wereq
@wereq thoughts ?
As a species we curries are so deprived of pride due to our subhumanity that we clamor onto the slightest bit of accomplishment we make and amplify it hundred fold. Our disproportionate reactions to small and relatively meaningless achievements reveals how mentally starved and impoverished we are. Throughout our lives we get little to no love from parents and society. We are always told to toil and cramschool so that we may have the possibility to live the ""dignified"" life of a slave under some foreign Germanic or Anglo Saxon multinational firm. Such living conditions don't foster pride and self-respect, but rather creates an empty, hollow, oppressive insect like living where we behave like ant worker drones. In such conditions, whenever we get a whiff of success like this moon landing, our heart jumps at it and clings onto it for dear life. Its like being starved all your life and then one day you get a free meal ticket for a steak buffet.

As a species we curries are so deprived of pride due to our subhumanity that we clamor onto the slightest bit of accomplishment we make and amplify it hundred fold. Our disproportionate reactions to small and relatively meaningless achievements reveals how mentally starved and impoverished we are. Throughout our lives we get little to no love from parents and society. We are always told to toil and cramschool so that we may have the possibility to live the ""dignified"" life of a slave under some foreign Germanic or Anglo Saxon multinational firm. Such living conditions don't foster pride and self-respect, but rather creates an empty, hollow, oppressive insect like living where we behave like ant worker drones. In such conditions, whenever we get a whiff of success like this moon landing, our heart jumps at it and clings onto it for dear life. Its like being starved all your life and then one day you get a free meal ticket for a steak buffet.
Beautifully put. We get mogged and insulted so hard constantly that even meaningless accomplishments seem like massive victories to us. I wish the Chinese invade Curryland and put Curries in concentration camps(where they belong).

We get mogged and insulted so hard constantly that even meaningless accomplishments seem like massive victories to us.
Our entire life is one big oppressive humiliation ritual of slave labor where our subhumanity is reinforced into our psyche through constant reminders that we shouldn't dare to hope for things beyond an insectoid living that is devoid of self-reflection. Why do you think we have hundreds of gods, countless festivals, strong religiosity and glamorous song-and-dance based movies that are detached from reality? Its because we are constantly seeking an escape from the burdens of living a slave's life. Rural curry abo niggers escape to the cities, middle class curry niggers escape overseas, old people escape through religious activities, politicians and capitalists escape through corruption. This moon landing offers us yet another escape opportunity, a reprieve from our daily humiliation.

Because of your sins commited in previous birth

Hindu's me

For fuck's sake these curries have been going wild on the internet ever since Chandrayaan landed successfully. Retards think everyone in the world is in awe of their accomplishment. They think everyone respects them now. Lol any white or any other person will rightly point out that India still lacks many things a country should have and these mofos will go apeshit on them, saying all white women are whores, all white people are trans or gay or some retarded shit and then brag about it to equally iq curries. They think white people are seething about them while it is actually they who are thinking about white people 24/7. Funny thing is despite all this nationalism these retards would sell their own sisters in a heartbeat for Western citizenship. I wonder how these fucks will perform which China finally comes knocking.

@wereq thoughts ?
Modi trying to SPACERACEMXXXXXX

Whhhhhhen the space race was over 50+ years ago

unironically signalling to the West that India is 50 years behind the times politically and technologically, otherwise they wouldnt value it and be completely overeacting to the feat.

This is like India now celebrating "inventing" the internet, WHEN EVERYONE IS ALREADY USING IT FOR 30 YEARS

ABSOLUTE BRAINDEAD MOVES

Nationalism is cringe. Hindu nationalist take this to another level

unironically signalling to the West that India is 50 years behind the times politically and technologically, otherwise they wouldnt value it and be completely overeacting to the feat.
India doesn't even manufacture steel in sufficient quantities and steel is a 19th century technology.

India doesn't even manufacture steel in sufficient quantities and steel is a 19th century technology.
sad shit

Modi is an absolute meme nationalist low hanging fruit picking "leader"

sad shit

Modi is an absolute meme nationalist low hanging fruit picking "leader"
His excessive flexing is a result of curries being deprived for too long. Its like how nigger rapper thugs constantly chirp about "muh money" "muh money" after they get rich quick. They've never tasted wealth, comfort and utopic conditions, so when they get a whiff of it, they go over the moon. Meanwhile, WASPs with tens of millions in generational wealth don't once bark about their wealth publicly because they've been brought up in opulence. They don't know what poverty is.

I swear countries like the UAE (were curries clean toilets in) set rockets to space a few years ago and people clapped and moved on.

Iran ( which is sanctioned to death) sent a monkey to Space etc etc.

Last edited:
His excessive flexing is a result of curries being deprived for too long. Its like how nigger rapper thugs constantly chirp about "muh money" "muh money" after they get rich quick. They've never tasted wealth, comfort and utopic conditions, so when they get a whiff of it, they go over the moon. Meanwhile, WASPs with tens of millions in generational wealth don't once bark about their wealth publicly because they've been brought up in opulence. They don't know what poverty is.
mo money mo problems mang

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss142Aix2Bo

Modi trying to SPACERACEMXXXXXX

Whhhhhhen the space race was over 50+ years ago

This is like India now celebrating "inventing" the internet, WHEN EVERYONE IS ALREADY USING IT FOR 30 YEARS

ABSOLUTE BRAINDEAD MOVES
Yeah right ? Not to mention they sent a craft to Moon while USA sent a FUCKING HUMAN BEING. Absolute morons. They can't even build their own weapons and are held by the ball by Russia.

they should have invested more money in making more toilets in their country instead of sending people to some abandoned shithole planet.

countries like the netherlands, france, germany and many other never went to the moon but still mog the utter shit out of curries

I swear countries like the UAE (were curries clean toilets in) set rockets to space a few years ago and people clapped and moved on.

Iranians are thousand times more beautiful, intelligent and polite compared to Curries. This is like comparing High Elves to Goblins. Ransacking western curry cities was a favourite passtime of Persian Princes and Nobles.

You are talking shit so what if they celebrate their achievement? Also the riling up about cumskins is due to them saying foreign aids helped the chandraayan mission

If USA were celebrating some important achievement I bet you wouldnt be talking shit like rn

Last edited:

That would have happened if cumskins would have stopped complaining about imaginary foreign aid

they should have invested more money in making more toilets in their country instead of sending people to some abandoned shithole planet.

countries like the netherlands, france, germany and many other never went to the moon but still mog the utter shit out of curries
ISRO provides jobs, helps with predicting weather and natural disasters

You are talking shit so what if they celebrate their achievement? Also the riling up about cumskins is due to them saying foreign aids helped the chandraayan mission

If USA were celebrating some important achievement I bet you wouldnt be talking shit like rn
Nothing wrong with celebrating but these mofos acting like they own the world now lol. Talking about how jealous everyone is of their intellect and how everyone else is nothing. Funnily enough it's mostly North Indians doing this even though 90% of the scientists who made all the three Chaandrayaan programmes were South Indians.

That’s some brutal shit

You perfectly described curries :bigbrain:

You perfectly described curries :bigbrain:
I know the plight of curries too well which is why I'm hated by Caesercel, JayGoptri, etc. Racecopers can't tolerate me.

Nationalism is cringe. Hindu nationalist take this to another level
Almost everyone in india is celebrating the moon landings not just hInDu nAtIoNaLiStS

Nigga wrote this like he's handing in an English essay:feelshaha:.

Many in the west have made comments disregarding the achievements of moon landing
So it's ok if we hit back at then

Isn't it stuck on the Moon currently? Curry Engineering at its finest.

I am a pajeet, and i have one thing to say. Not having self awareness adds to their rapey-ness, as a result they are able to control whores of their families and neighbourhood. Although in middle class pajeetlanders, the rapey-ness is diminishing and self awareness along with soyness is increasing.

jfl at the absolute state of curries. Universal cringe lords, not even niggers can beat them in cringe
no kidding fuck these shitskins I'm still glad we built temples with their skulls and killed their families, we should've finished our deed a while ago.

no kidding fuck these shitskins I'm still glad we built temples with their skulls and killed their families, we should've finished our deed a while ago.
Are you a Turk ?