Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious l regret not being low inhib and pushy towards girls when i was back at school

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I'm far too nice of a person, this has always been my problem. Back in school i should have been low inhib as possible and hit on all the women i could. i should have made lewd comments about their apperanace and comment on them being whores i knew they were. I should have touched their asses and tits and be just generally perverted.

They couldn't really do anything to me for it anyway. I would just deny it. It's not like cameras worked at my school anyway. Most guys at my school treated women like shit. If i low inhib maxxed like them i probably would have ascended because i was in a very trashy school, where women gave blowjobs since the age of 13.

But because I was raised by a single mother which taught me to be a good mannered cuck not like my father, i always treated women with respect. Whilst all my normie friends ascended while treating women like shit.

Now i couldn't do shit like this even if i wanted cause i would get arrested.

Last edited:
Please include me in the screenshot.

Women want men to behave like subservient cattle so that they can have their pick of the litter at their own leisure.

Everything in western society is setup to cater to women’s convenience at men’s expense.

Bluepillers will seethe but this is really based. It is the most cucked thing in the world to be forced to suppress our desiring machines.

yes, i agree, wish i could go back in time and do the same

I noticed that you changed the title to seem less provocative. :forcedsmile:

I wish i had gone berserk when i was healthy enough to do it properly.

OFC, i didn't know (((why))) everything sucked back then.

I'm far too nice of a person, this has always been my problem. Back in school i should have been low inhib as possible and hit on all the women i could. i should have made lewd comments about their apperanace and comment on them being whores i knew they were. I should have touched their asses and tits and be just generally perverted.

They couldn't really do anything to me for it anyway. I would just deny it. It's not like cameras worked at my school anyway. Most guys at my school treated women like shit. If i low inhib maxxed like them i probably would have ascended because i was in a very trashy school, where women gave blowjobs since the age of 13.

But because I was raised by a single mother which taught me to be a good mannered cuck not like my father, i always treated women with respect. Whilst all my normie friends ascended while treating women like shit.

I see you are threadmaxxing hard today brocel. Yes I wished I was thugmaxxed too :/

I don’t think anything I did would of made me stand out, I was too short and weak.

You wouldn't get away with it then, either.

I got suspended from school for saying something when I was a literal child and didn't even know the implications of prostitution ( "I will give you a nickle if you flipple your nipple"), but it qualified as sexual harassment despite me not even being aware of sex or the concept of prostitution. No questions or even being told that it's wrong, just "that's wrong to say to a foid, you're suspended".

And this was back in the early 2000s in middle school, way before the current wave of political correctness.

Dumb foid tried to smooth it over afterwards too (I think she had a crush on one of my friends) and I told her to fuck off.
Now that I think about it, it's an early blackpill.

Last edited:
Bluepillers will seethe but this is really based. It is the most cucked thing in the world to be forced to suppress our desiring machines.

Thinking back to it feels like yeah one couldve done this and said that but actually being near foids and then attempting to be low inhib is another ballgame. Its doable, but is there a point if one is so subhuman?

Same, I regret not beating a foid in the bathroom and fucking her. There were whores that literally gave blowjobs in the stairwells jfl