Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

L M F A O, PUA FORUMS ARE GOING BLACK PILL NOW

Because game is obviously not gonna get you laid.

The Blackpill shall seep deep into every corner, crack and crevice of the mind, rich and poor, wealthy and ill, it shall cleanse them of all mental afflictions

After all, it’s only a matter of time

Last edited:
Stumpled onto a PUA forum, started reading some recent threads, how about this, guys?

When even the coping PUAs admit its bad, its really, REALLY BAD
PUA's always admitted it was bad and was at least partly blackpilled.

true they are coping but at least they are exposing themselves to women and after 200 rejections it's really hard to keep pretending. also it's just one step from redpill to blackpill. the real deal will be if/when cucks and soys embrace it

beautiful romepill
PUAs start off as somewhat bluepilled. By the time they've approached and been rejected by 100 girls they're redpilled. By the time their approach counter hits 500, they're vantablackpilled.

Nothing blackpills you faster than approachmaxing.

It's just thier rejections, it's how they get rejected. Women are more and more cuntish these days when it comes to rejecting men.
PUA's always admitted it was bad and was at least partly blackpilled.
Cope.

PUAs were almost bluepilled back in the day. They always pedlled "game" as some kind of an ultimate solution to getting laid. PUA forums were full of copers who said that height and looks do not matter - that it's all about game.
Sooner or later the government will just go on TV and tell all sub8 men that it's absolutely fucking over and they are all heading to slave labor camps to produce profit for femasites and if they refuse they get the bullet. It's sad that in this period in history where male solidarity is needed the most, most men are blue pilled white knight cucks who support their own genocide and work against the men who are trying to save them.
Cope. The world governments will just manufacture a WWIII whose main purpose will be to cull the male population.
All sub8 males need to revolt against the government somehow
We must seize the means of reproduction!

Last edited:
Why? Its still over for us regardless of who is blackpilled or not

Sure, but blackpills being spread to the masses is always a good thing.

Sure, but blackpills being spread to the masses is always a good thing.
Not really. Who cares about that shit, nothing good is gonna come out of it. We are gonna rot and die. Nothing else to it

Not really. Who cares about that shit, nothing good is gonna come out of it. We are gonna rot and die. Nothing else to it
We must not die without a fight.

I refuse to just leave the World to Chad and his harem. Fuck them.

Call me optimistic then (lol), but I like to think that we are due for a massive cultural backlash at some point in the near (5-20 years) future.

It might not save us, but I'd still rather die knowing that things get better instead of getting worse.

Call me optimistic then (lol), but I like to think that we are due for a massive cultural backlash at some point in the near (5-20 years) future.

It might not save us, but I'd still rather die knowing that things get better instead of getting worse.

Agreed. It's over for us, but I still love MANkind and would enjoy the relief of seeing it recovering from the catastrophic damages inflicted by gynocracy.

Agreed. It's over for us, but I still love MANkind and would enjoy the relief of seeing it recovering from the catastrophic damages inflicted by gynocracy.

Sorry boyos, it’s a long slow decline from here past our lifetimes. We’re finished.

We must not die without a fight.

I refuse to just leave the World to Chad and his harem. Fuck them.
I see your point. But there is nothing to fight for really. What do you want? A society where dictators force women to unwillingly have sex with ugly men? Just go see a prostitute then. We will never get what we want, which is genuine attraction and desire from women.

Its too late. Women have been exposed to Chad and thats it. Hypergamy can only be kept in check if chad is unavailable or uknown of.
Its really over now, get the rope

Just go see a prostitute then.
Prostitution is illegal in my country. That's like the first thing I want to change.

We will never get what we want, which is genuine attraction and desire from women.

I'm fine with not being loved or desired, as long as some women let me desire and love them.

It's not ideal, and maybe it's cucked, but it would be better than nothing.

Prostitution is illegal in my country. That's like the first thing I want to change.

I'm fine with not being loved or desired, as long as some women let me desire and love them.

It's not ideal, and maybe it's cucked, but it would be better than nothing.
Just move to the netherlands, fuck prime stacys for 50 euros then your good to go!

Just move to the netherlands, fuck prime stacys for 50 euros then your good to go!
Moving to an other country is easier said than done. Even in Europe. I have no valuable professional skill and not enough money to buy real estate abroad.

Besides, that would be quite a drastic life change with no guarantee whatsoever that it would satisfy me.

Also, it's escapism. What if prostitution becomes illegal there after I've moved ? This is not fair, prostitution should be legal everywhere.

Ofcourse we are. Anyone who understands human nature will know that.

Moving to an other country is easier said than done. Even in Europe. I have no valuable professional skill and not enough money to buy real estate abroad.

Besides, that would be quite a drastic life change with no guarantee whatsoever that it would satisfy me.

Also, it's escapism. What if prostitution becomes illegal there after I've moved ? This is not fair, prostitution should be legal everywhere.
My real point is i dont think prostitution will solve the incelproblem.
You cant replace affection and real attraction

My real point is i dont think prostitution will solve the incelproblem.
You cant replace affection and real attraction
I don't care. I need this cope.

I mean, what you say is like saying a disabled person should not have a wheelchair because you know, it doesn't replace functioning legs.

Last edited:
Abandon all hope ye who accept :blackpill:

Ngl, this is saddening. When even the gigacopers give up, you know it's truly over and the apocalypse is upon us.

Our legion and influence with males is growing fast.