Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

L M F A O, PUA FORUMS ARE GOING BLACK PILL NOW

I

Inceljoe

Banned
-
Stumpled onto a PUA forum, started reading some recent threads, how about this, guys?

We need religion back, this just doesnt fucking work, this is about to COME CRASHING DOWN.
Its OVER for average men now, cold approach dont work good no more, and on tinder only the top 10% racks up everything.
The blackpillers seem to have it right, its fucking over if ure not a Chad in todays market thanks to social media.

sieving through the throngs of burnt out, the blue haired, the fat, the duckfaces, all just in the hope to meet a somewhat normal, chilled girl who you might be able to have a half-decent conversation with, is soul destroying. I'm in a relatively small town, but with two big cities nearby, so have a large sample size at 50ks, and it feels just like wading through garbage pile looking for some bit of trash, that with a bit of work, might be salvageable.

It saddens the shit out of me, that this is what passes for the 'mating-game' for young people now. Only 7 years or so ago, a guy could get himself together, put a nice shirt on, hit up a few bars and chat and be social & get good results, if he worked at the skillset. Now, that age all seems gone. The 7s you approach at the bar have a never ending stack of validation, dates, and occasional sports-fucks off some Chad 9 dude, if she catches him at the right time.

It's insane how much seems to have changed at such a rapid pace.

The truth is that this was over at least 3 years ago, although much was still location dependent on the degree of how bad it was. Something was possible online in the novel stages of the beginning of this decade, and basically the first 2 years of real smartphone introduction and more ubiquitous usage (2012-13), but after 2014, pandora's box was obvious and real. I've talked about this before but that era (smartphone introduction), also coincided with a worldwide decline in the "paradise" destinations everyone used to talk about here, which were goldmines prior.

The only thing that would ever work would be barriers to entry approaches. Most of these tend to devolve towards sugar type "dating" which incidentally where the world was going anyway, or continues to go. Anything online won't be wholesome or organic for these reasons, and is just a diversion for all parties. I would argue or guess it's mostly that way even in the best locations (Russia, for example).

Maybe it's more appropriate to talk about the age gap stuff in a different thread, but recently a family member said something like "Younger women are only going to be interested in your money" ... as if all women aren't going to be equally interested in your money. It's amusing to me how uncritically this is thought out by the common person. They have no sense of how much more demanding older or aging women are, itself the biggest paradox in the screwed up "dating" systems of the advanced countries, at this point.

The best argument for MGTOW is a five-minute conversation with the average woman.

That said, things have gotten exponentially worse over the last decade. When I first started my dating life around 19 or 20 years old, I distinctly remember having constant crushes on classmates, women in my social circle, and experiencing genuine attraction and admiration for them. Now I feel absolutely nothing around 99% of women, including those that probably have hundreds or thousands of men drooling over them on the internet, and meet a woman I'm genuinely interested in maybe once or, at most, twice per year. None of them are on Tinder or the internet, which (at least in my city) is indistinguishable from the site for the local zoo.

What are your options, the current family court model where they throw guys in prison for the crime of losing their jobs? This is not a joke, this happens every day in the "Land of the Free". The money has to come from somewhere, someone at some point has to make some kind of sacrifice and have something less than ideal in their life. If you watch the old traditional sermons, they involve telling both husband and wife what they were going to have to sacrifice. If you spend 50 years "Taking" from men, of course women won't want most of them, they've got nothing left to give, they're broken men.

You're also falling into the trap of assuming male and female desire are the same, and they'e not. Just eliminating all the endless take aways and programs that impoverish so many men in so many subtle ways and (by general female standards) mens have already become more physically attractive, in ways that our brains just don't do. Restore the social status men had 50 years ago before "Hatening" began and every stand up guy becomes D1 athlete/local musician famous by comparison to current standards.

Every son you have in modern times starts the race hobbled, the equivalent of acid thrown in his face before he was born. The only reason it's not more pronounced is because it's so universal, so we have nothing left to compare it to. Some of the smartphone era is people being overloaded by choice, but an awful lot of it men having (voluntaily!) reduced themselves to serfdom, and what would woman would choose to settle down with a serf when they can have a knight and the serf still has o till their land?

Women today in the west are awful, its insane how crushed my heart has become because of them, im really really fucking sad right not, these women got no heart.

When even the coping PUAs admit its bad, its really, REALLY BAD

All roads lead to the blackpill for sub6 men.

And the forum is?

The best argument for MGTOW is a five-minute conversation with the average woman.

That said, things have gotten exponentially worse over the last decade. When I first started my dating life around 19 or 20 years old, I distinctly remember having constant crushes on classmates, women in my social circle, and experiencing genuine attraction and admiration for them. Now I feel absolutely nothing around 99% of women, including those that probably have hundreds or thousands of men drooling over them on the internet, and meet a woman I'm genuinely interested in maybe once or, at most, twice per year. None of them are on Tinder or the internet, which (at least in my city) is indistinguishable from the site for the local zoo.

This one hits home. Most women are vile disgusting whores that think it’s perfectly fine to sleep around with dozens of men and murder their unborn children. I wouldn’t want to spend more than a few minutes talking to most modern women, just abhorrent people in every way. Doesn’t help that about 40% of them are obese in America, so they are unattractive and have a entitled attitude.

Blackpill needs to spread like wild fire.

This one hits home. Most women are vile disgusting whores that think it’s perfectly fine to sleep around with dozens of men and murder their unborn children. I wouldn’t want to spend more than a few minutes talking to most modern women, just abhorrent people in every way. Doesn’t help that about 40% of them are obese in America, so they are unattractive and have a entitled attitude.

Yes. Western women have no morals no more. They ALL have sex with 50 different Chads, they ALL support feminism, mass immigration, they ALL have been "muh opressed" and "Sexually harassed!", they ALL repeat the same fucking bullshit media has told them and WHY should u even put in effort competing with literally 500000000 other guys spamming their phone non stop 24/7 ?

They're still coping with the idea that it's only the case with western women. "Just go to sea bruh" :soy:

Almost forgot I wasnt reading posts from this forum

They're still coping with the idea that it's only the case with western women. "Just go to sea bruh" :soy:

Dude, there are genuinely places with religion that is good still. SEA places, in phillipines, rural areas, where girls are christian and brought up not to be whores, you can EASILY find a good wife as a white man. I know many, MANY white men who do it and they have great marriages.

Good morning.

Lifefuel :feelsokman:

Last edited:
About time some of them cut the nonsense out. Only looks and location matter nothing more

This is quite crazy, imagine if all the pua faggots become black pilled too, they are PLENTY.

Now we just have to get the blue pilled cucks to wake up too.

Sooner or later the government will just go on TV and tell all sub8 men that it's absolutely fucking over and they are all heading to slave labor camps to produce profit for femasites and if they refuse they get the bullet. It's sad that in this period in history where male solidarity is needed the most, most men are blue pilled white knight cucks who support their own genocide and work against the men who are trying to save them.

Took them a lot of fucking time to realize what we knew all along lol. :blackpill::dab:

Sooner or later the government will just go on TV and tell all sub8 men that it's absolutely fucking over and they are all heading to slave labor camps to produce profit for femasites and if they refuse they get the bullet. It's sad that in this period in history where male solidarity is needed the most, most men are blue pilled white knight cucks who support their own genocide and work against the men who are trying to save them.
All sub8 males need to revolt against the government somehow

And it will only get worse.

once you go black you never go back

"Only 7 years or so ago, a guy could get himself together, put a nice shirt on, hit up a few bars and chat and be social & get good results"

Fucking so much pain that I didn't do all I could have during 2012-2013. Maybe I could have met a girl and would have kept her this whole time. Would probably be married or engaged by now.

Viva la revolucion!
Betauprising

"Only 7 years or so ago, a guy could get himself together, put a nice shirt on, hit up a few bars and chat and be social & get good results"

Fucking so much pain that I didn't do all I could have during 2012-2013. Maybe I could have met a girl and would have kept her this whole time. Would probably be married or engaged by now.

I can confirm what he is saying cause my older brother dated back then without no problems

Good, the more waking up the better.

I can confirm what he is saying cause my older brother dated back then without no problems

I was 22 back then. I could have done it boyo. I was just so clueless and didn't realize things were about to get so much fucking harder.

Brutal truth ngl

They mostly cope by talking about how trashy women are now. There are still a lot of hotties out there but they are for giga Chad only.

If you are talking about girls who are legit attractive, then only having looks is not enough, I know this because I have a 9/10 Chad friend who only dates average bitches. You need the 3 letters in LMS.

Most women are vile disgusting whores that think it’s perfectly fine to sleep around with dozens of men and murder their unborn children
:soy: YIKEROONIES! THAT’S MISOGYNISTIC! THIS IS WHY YOU ARE AN INKWELL!

They mostly cope by talking about how trashy women are now. There are still a lot of hotties out there but they are for giga Chad only.

If you are talking about girls who are legit attractive, then only having looks is not enough, I know this because I have a 9/10 Chad friend who only dates average bitches. You need the 3 letters in LMS.

Cope (or you cant rate). My Chad brother has been dating Stacies for years, while NEETing at our parents house.

Cope (or you cant rate). My Chad brother has been dating Stacies for years, while NEETing at our parents house.

Why would women even need money and status when they literally have UNLIMITED STATUS from social media and to a lesser extent, money from the government?

dilusion can only get you so far.

I feel it in the air, we are close to an apocalyptic societal collapse.

When even the coping PUAs admit its bad, its really, REALLY BAD
true they are coping but at least they are exposing themselves to women and after 200 rejections it's really hard to keep pretending. also it's just one step from redpill to blackpill. the real deal will be if/when cucks and soys embrace it
All roads lead to the blackpill for sub6 men.
beautiful romepill

Not surprised