Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy l*ddit bans wpd

maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

About time tbh. If Reddit is going to play the friendly echo chamber where "toxic" content is banned game, at least be consistent.

I don't get it. There were probably worse shit on there but the recent nz shooting is what drew the line? Jfl

About time tbh. If Reddit is going to play the friendly echo chamber where "toxic" content is banned game, at least be consistent.
I would rather they be inconsistent and leave some of the good subreddits up tbh.

There’s nothing left on reddit now. It’s all soy polluted garbage.

Not watching gore too much these days tbh, after the flayed alive Mexico one I think I've seen it all pretty much.

ban reddit ban 4chan ban everywhere else except this forum

ban reddit ban 4chan ban everywhere else except this forum

Reddit is for faggots

well, they haven't laid a finger on inceltears

well, they haven't laid a finger on inceltears
According to SJW logic, it's okay to harass white straight males or people who don't like SJWs.

Another censored sub that had nothing to do with the shooter. It's not only getting out of control with Reddit but social media as a whole.

Do you ever have any other response? What's the implication here, that whites shouldn't defend themselves?
As long as you're gonna say dumb shit, I'm gonna call it for what it is. Again, low IQ.

As long as you're gonna say dumb shit, I'm gonna call it for what it is. Again, low IQ.
Say whatever you want but you look like a fool when you never have anything to back yourself up

Say whatever you want but you look like a fool when you never have anything to back yourself up
You make yourself look like a fool by spewing autistic shit to begin with. :)

fuark I'm bored

BG is still blocked by my ISP