Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

l almost had sex

D

davidisaking

Banned
-
100% - ic
last week i went on a blind date with a woman. my friend has a cowerker who recently started working with him. she tried to set him up with his sister but he already is dating so he suggested me. i didnt want to go at first beacuse i dont know what she looks like and also i am a big fucking pussy and i was scared. my friend insisted and i agreed. the date was great, she is pretty but stupid but thats okay. after the date she invited me for coffee and i declined because i didnt want to have coffee so late. i told my friend that and he told me that was code for sex. i feel like such an idiot. i texted her for a second date but she hasnt responded. i dont think she ever will. fucking kill me.

why are you on this site you fakecel mongoloid

Online: 2h 18m

Graycel moment

Average .is “truecel” if they tried

Average .is “truecel” if they tried
DespressedCurryCel1

last week i went on a blind date with a woman. my friend has a cowerker who recently started working with him. she tried to set him up with his sister but he already is dating so he suggested me. i didnt want to go at first beacuse i dont know what she looks like and also i am a big fucking pussy and i was scared. my friend insisted and i agreed. the date was great, she is pretty but stupid but thats okay. after the date she invited me for coffee and i declined because i didnt want to have coffee so late. i told my friend that and he told me that was code for sex. i feel like such an idiot. i texted her for a second date but she hasnt responded. i dont think she ever will. fucking kill me.
Most incel of 2023cels

fuck you faggot

Fakecel, a foid wants to actually go on a date with you

Fakecel, a foid wants to actually go on a date with you
Well she didnt know who he was or what he looks like..

Average incels.is user