Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Kyle Rittenhouse looks incel

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
4DD15A12 EB84 4595 9C99 A9581EA70CDA

Look at that chin. Mogs me but still, I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s a permavirgin.

More like a fatcel tbh.
But free him.

He's a stupid mayonormie who put himself into a stupid situation.

Fuck him.

How the fuck does this person qualify as "incel" or "incel-looking", holy shit. I'm now convinced that most of the forum is composed of normie and Chadlite moggers, am I the only ugly person here?

Last edited:
he looks kinda like a kid tbh

Fuck him.

How the fuck does this person qualify as "incel" or "incel-looking", holy shit. I'm now convinced that most of the forum is composed of normie and Chadlite moggers, am I the only ugly person here?

The chin. The rest of his face is good but his chin is lacking

The chin. The rest of his face is good but his chin is lacking

He's normie-tier. He's white with a decent frame and large forearms. His chin would look better if he lost 10 lbs.

idk but he killed 2 people and normies seem pissed off at him, so he is fine by me

Watching all the drama from this kid on here. :feelsPop:

Fuck him.

He’s incel looking albeit he should loose weight to rlly know

He looks too enthusiast to be an incel.

Fuck him.

Free my boy
FREE HIM

Fuck him.

LOL.
stay mad bro. :feelskek:

Fuck him.

If only the antifa niggers looted your house next

his chin jaw area really does fuck his face up. he seems not very tall?

Looks like a dyke
Wb

Over for this subhuman

Fuck him.

Good looking (but sub 8) men are incels these days.
It's chads getting all the sex

Good looking (but sub 8) men are incels these days.
It's chads getting all the sex
sigh

he's not a Chad but i really find it difficult to feel sorry for him, asking me to consider him a fellow incel is like asking a homeless man to sympathize with a middle-class homeowner who is sad because he can't afford a Bentley

i am sub2

Fuck him.

Yeah I’m tired of these idiots putting themselves in dangerous situations. They deserve what happens.

Sick of seeing this fuck face ngl