Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Kyle Rittenhouse blackpill

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
If Kyle was the guy on the left this would be a classic Cameron Herrin case where foids from all around the world were posting in support of his innocence and saying that he would be too pretty for prison. Still mogs me. At least he got off in the end.

Kyle2
Kyle1

Last edited:
And he's only fucking millimetres of bone away from this. :lul: The human body is such a joke.

Can anyone pinpoint the exact differences?
The left one looks better holistically.

This is probably the first time a subhuman has been found not guilty :feelshaha:
He looks young enough to play into the "innocent child" mental image. So he kinda gets a looks boost in court but in another sense.
Can anyone pinpoint the exact differences?
The left one looks better holistically.
Just open both images in separate tabs and click between them to notice the exact differences.

Last edited:
I'm positively surprised about the verdict. I thought for sure that he wasn't chad enough, maybe that babyface awakens some kind of parental instinct in people though.

I knew females were gonna hate kyle solely due to his genetics/looks the second saw his mugshot. Females are retarded and evil beyond recognition

I knew females were gonna hate kyle solely due to his genetics/looks the second saw his mugshot. Females are retarded and evil beyond recognition
Any screenshot of a female pointing to his looks?