Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

kurt should have stuck it out.

Didnt he do cocaine then shoot himself? I heard people get really
depressed on that stuff and when the high ends its like dying.

no he was murdered by his wife and the cops collaborated in covering it up.

Btw i have a nirvana hoodie but i havent worn it in decades

Heroin was his drug of choice.

If he didn’t have chronic stomach pain he probably wouldn’t of done drugs or offed himself.

Medical science couldn’t help him sadly.

Heroin was his drug of choice.

If he didn’t have chronic stomach pain he probably wouldn’t of done drugs or offed himself.

Medical science couldn’t help him sadly.
Brutal, Everyones told me he shot himself and did cocaine, Was i lied to?

In school we learnt about him too.

I agree. I don't particularly listen to Nirvana or personally hold it to high regard but his musical talent is undeniable alongside the synergy between him, Novoselic, and Grohl. There is absolutely and positively no way that In Utero, Bleach, and Nevermind is all they could ever offer creatively. Especially given Grohl's standalone legacy insofar as the Foo Fighters.

Last edited:
Courtney Love killed him, plain and simple.

Last edited:
Brutal, Everyones told me he shot himself and did cocaine, Was i lied to?

In school we learnt about him too.
Maybe not intentionally lied to but ultimately just given the wrong information.

I was a fan of Nirvana and Kurt’s but never a frothing at the mouth hardcore fan like so many were and still are but I am surprised that I seem to retain more knowledge about the situation that led to his death than most Nirvana hardcores.

It’s because I saw an interview of his once and remembered it where he literally said all of the above information that I just told you ie he had chronic stomach pain, couldn’t keep food down unless doped up on heroin, doctors and their drugs never helped him sadly and he didn’t want to do heroin and would not have but once again that was the only thing that ever managed to alleviate his stomach pains and help him keep his food down and eat to survive basically.

Once he got tired of this cycle and having to be on heroin all the time he wrote a suicide note and unalived himself.

Brutal. :feelsrope:

Maybe not intentionally lied to but ultimately just given the wrong information.

I was a fan of Nirvana and Kurt’s but never a frothing at the mouth hardcore fan like so many were and still are but I am surprised that I seem to retain more knowledge about the situation that led to his death than most Nirvana hardcores.

It’s because I saw an interview of his once and remembered it where he literally said all of the above information that I just told you ie he had chronic stomach pain, couldn’t keep food down unless doped up on heroin, doctors and their drugs never helped him sadly and he didn’t want to do heroin and would not have but once again that was the only thing that ever managed to alleviate his stomach pains and help him keep his food down and eat to survive basically.

Once he got tired of this cycle and having to be on heroin all the time he wrote a suicide note and unalived himself.

Brutal. :feelsrope:

View: https://youtu.be/-Jm3Tq_q4yU?t=91

Foids ruining everything once again. But Kurt was a feminist so I don't feel too bad.
Nirvana: Courtney Love
Beatles: Yoko Ono
and countless others, truly great bands ruined by wretched witches.

Kurt Cobain was in a death clause. This clause is a way of assuring the recording company will collect all of their money (and yours) if you die, no matter how you die. In short, the company (i.e., record label) will take out a life insurance policy on the artist and reap any benefit if the artist cannot comply with production requirements, becomes ill or “DIES”. Cobain’s label, DGC Records, murdered him to profit on his works. When he signed that record label contract, he quite literally signed his life away.

Nirvana isn't even a top 5 grunge band

Nirvana: Courtney Love
Beatles: Yoko Ono
and countless others, truly great bands ruined by wretched witches.
Meh, people shit on Courtney far too much. :soy:

Unlike Yoko at least Courtney does have some talent. :foidSoy:

Her band wasn’t that bad and if you watch “The People Vs Larry Flynt” any honest person would admit that she’s a good actress. :feelsUnreal:

Courtney Love killed him, plain and simple.
I would have 100% agreed, especially given that most females who are with famous men are really only by their side for the money, status, and attention, but I don’t think it’s as simple as that. From what I’ve seen, Courtney is extremely manipulative, Machiavellian, and mentally ill, not unlike a lot of females, so it’s certainly highly possible that she could’ve paid someone to do the deed for her and make it look like a suicide. She’s the kind of person who deserves every negative thing said about her, and the kind of female that could push any unsuspecting man to suicide. However, considering how many times she revived/saved Kurt, it makes me a tad skeptical. I mean, if she wanted him dead so badly, she could’ve just left him to rot each time, right?

There’s no possible way she could have killed him while in rehab in another state. Hypothetically, if she really was the one who literally, physically killed him, I honestly don’t think she was the mastermind behind it all, but rather, a pawn that the Jewish powers who control the music industry made good use of in order to conveniently further Kurt’s own demise and, in turn, secure his fortune and masters for themselves when he died. If there’s an unknown third party involved, and I think there is, it’s definitely them. In any case, I doubt most people would deny the fact that the poor guy would still be alive if he never met her unless they’re either soyfags or women because they mindlessly support their own kind no matter how evil they are. She only worsened as a person and kept him on the path of drugs/self-destruction, and her ideas of fame and fortune could not have clashed more with that of Kurt’s—her obsession with fame and famous people being one of them. So she actually did play a significant role in his downfall, even if she had nothing to do with his cause of death on paper.

I would have 100% agreed, especially given that most females who are with famous men are really only by their side for the money, status, and attention, but I don’t think it’s as simple as that. From what I’ve seen, Courtney is extremely manipulative, Machiavellian, and mentally ill, not unlike a lot of females, so it’s certainly highly possible that she could’ve paid someone to do the deed for her and make it look like a suicide. She’s the kind of person who deserves every negative thing said about her, and the kind of female that could push any unsuspecting man to suicide. However, considering how many times she revived/saved Kurt, it makes me a tad skeptical. I mean, if she wanted him dead so badly, she could’ve just left him to rot each time, right?

There’s no possible way she could have killed him while in rehab in another state. Hypothetically, if she really was the one who literally, physically killed him, I honestly don’t think she was the mastermind behind it all, but rather, a pawn that the Jewish powers who control the music industry made good use of in order to conveniently further Kurt’s own demise and, in turn, secure his fortune and masters for themselves when he died. If there’s an unknown third party involved, and I think there is, it’s definitely them. In any case, I doubt most people would deny the fact that the poor guy would still be alive if he never met her unless they’re either soyfags or women because they mindlessly support their own kind no matter how evil they are. She only worsened as a person and kept him on the path of drugs/self-destruction, and her ideas of fame and fortune could not have clashed more with that of Kurt’s—her obsession with fame and famous people being one of them. So she actually did play a significant role in his downfall, even if she had nothing to do with his cause of death on paper.
I will respond to this l8r

I will respond to this l8r
Tbh you don’t even have to. I kinda just wanted to get my thoughts out about it into the world

His DUMB foid killed him rip but he was a feminist cuck
Yeah he was a total dick to Axel just because they both didn’t share the same insane libtard SJW soy views on things.

Axel Rose even admired him before all of his uncalled for insults.

Had Kurt simply been smarter he could’ve used that admiration to instead befriend Axel and potentially turn him soy as well but nope.

Just angsty teen immature antifa rage and butthurt out of Kurt.

Yeah he was a total dick to Axel just because they both didn’t share the same insane libtard SJW soy views on things.

Had Kurt simply been smarter he could’ve used that admiration to instead befriend Axel and potentially turn him soy as well but nope.

It's sad he was a woketard i still like nirvana

both chads so its whatever but i like their music regardlesss.

View: https://youtu.be/8SbUC-UaAxE?feature=shared