Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Kurt Cobain was the ultimate mentalcel Chad

moggables

moggables

Anti-Oxygen
★★★★

He had a good-looking face yet managed to sperg out so hard that not even halo effect could save him from the label of "future school shooter" that daunts emo 5/10s and below. You have to be real fucking disturbed as a kid to circumvent Chad privilege like that.

He also appropriated incel culture by not-aliving himself (in CounterStrike). This was after he got married.

Speaking of which, I don't know about his sex life. For all I knlw, he could've been having hookups like every other Chad, but he did betabuxx in the end. So there's that.

You could also say that he was Chadlite b.c. 5'9".

Isn't there some conspiracy his wife killed him? Like she allegedly forged his suicide note and whatnot??
Yes, apparently there was too much smack in his system for him to write the note and pull the trigger

he could get pussy easy. thus not an incel

mentalcel is cope for slightly better looing incels

/thread

Are you fucking kidding me??? Cobain is the posterchild for personality not meaning shit. He is a talentless hack who gets pussy thrown at him despite being depressed. He built the entire grunge movement WITH HIS FACE

He caused a shotgun to ejaculate

he could get pussy easy. thus not an incel

mentalcel is cope for slightly better looing incels

/thread

He could but put it off b/c mentalcel. It's volcel, but it still results in no sex. I would rather have looks like Cobain than my own, but I wouldn't be mentalcel, so I know I could take advantage. He was also gigabluepilled, which fucks Chads over since they don't think that women are shallow and thus don't ask for sex outright.

Are you fucking kidding me??? Cobain is the posterchild for personality not meaning shit. He is a talentless hack who gets pussy thrown at him despite being depressed. He built the entire grunge movement WITH HIS FACE

What a whiney little faggot try-hard, watch from 2:00 on, he literally says women are oppressed because people use the word bitch.
Fuck this faggot and his dogshit music, rot in hell with the rest of them.

:feelskek:
Kc all girlfriends and female encters table

Nirvana would not have been 1/10 as popular if he was ugly.