Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You believe Courtney Love had Kurt Cobain offed

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
There is going to be a lot of interest in the death of Kurt Cobain once again, after the passing of Taylor Hawkins. Dave Grohl used to be in the band, Nirvana, along with Kurt Cobain.

Kurt Cobain was a depressed chad, but he still had much to live for. Courtney Love was Kurt Cobain's wife, and the mother of his young daughter. Courtney Love was a skank, and her marriage was going to end in divorce, so she came up with a plan to off her husband.

She first approached a man nicknamed "El Duce", but he didn't agree to do it:

View: https://youtu.be/Ho2nK5IQs_g

Shortly after that interview, El Duce was decapitated by a train, after he allegedly tried to cross train tracks while drunk. The CIA could have easily knocked him out, laid his head on the train tracks, and erased him.

Kurt Cobain was the John Lennon of the 90's generation, he had to be silenced.

Makes sense to me ngl

The CIA and the Mossad don't want the goy to talk about based things like "Revolution":

View: https://youtu.be/BGLGzRXY5Bw

Oh no, white men talking about the "constitution", that goes against trying to destroy the United States Constitution.

Michael Jackson dared to sing lyrics that said, "all I want to say is that they don't really care about us":

View: https://youtu.be/QNJL6nfu__Q

The goy can't be allowed to rebel against their Jewish masters - so Michael Jackson died in a bathtub, like Whitney Houston...

The only musicians left who sing about peace, and are promoted heavily by the media are U2 - but, that is because Bono promotes globalism, by saying offensive things like, "America is an idea (not an actual country with unique inhabitants)".:

View: https://youtu.be/O8aLAZ8SnvI

No asshole, America is a country, and I am taxed heavily by my Jewish overlords to make out a meager living here.

And finally we have Kurt Cobain, the handsome young Aryan lead vocalist of the most popular rock band on the planet - hell, they even promoted a new style of music called "grunge", a style of music that was as raw as the word sounds. The CIA wants Americans to be materialistic, grunge went against what the CIA wanted for the United States.

View: https://youtu.be/PbgKEjNBHqM

Kurt Cobain was a proponent of abortion, something the Jews in Hollywood and New York tend to like. However, just like Martin Luther King Jr. - Kurt Cobain promoted anti-racism, something the Jews really hate - they can't have the goy allowing the uglies to mix with the beautiful blonde white foids that the Jewish men want to fuck!

Kurt Cobain was safer at the drug rehabilitation center, as soon as he escaped, Courtney Love could had convinced him to do anything. Foids are witches, Jim Morrison was talked into doing a lethal dose of heroin by his gf, the same thing could have happened to Kurt Cobain. The CIA doesn't want to seriously investigate what happened, they are happy Kurt Cobain is gone.

Last edited:
He took his life bro..

Incel trait: You don't know who Kurt Cobain or Courtney Love is

Incel trait: You don't know who Kurt Cobain or Courtney Love is
Courtney Love was just a skank, who turned out to be a failure. Kurt Cobain was talented, and Nirvana's music is still enjoyed today all over the world.

Watch this concert, and you will understand who the band Nirvana were (It was filmed 12 days before I was born):

View: https://youtu.be/Ul7sWoGaKIs

Courtney Love was just a skank, who turned out to be a failure. Kurt Cobain was talented, and Nirvana's music is still enjoyed today all over the world.

Watch this concert, and you will understand who the band Nirvana were (It was filmed 12 days before I was born):

View: https://youtu.be/Ul7sWoGaKIs

The bassist joked, "there's more cameras in here - than in a 7-Eleven". :feelshaha:

ngl, thought this was common knowledge

John Lennon hit his toilet wife, Kurt Cobain should of done the same tbh

ngl, thought this was common knowledge
No, most people think that he offed himself. I remember being a boy in elementary school, and the cool kids would always talk about how the handwriting of the suicide note changed towards the end.

R

The suicide note was falsified photo u3

so the cool kids thought he didn't off himself?
Right, everyone thought that there was foul play involved.

I grew up in California, and my mother would always say, "People that live in Seattle are depressed because of the bad weather - that is why suicide is so common there".

- Yeah, "the bad weather", and Courtney Love. :feelsYall:

Incel trait: You write threads starting "Incel trait "

Right, everyone thought that there was foul play involved.

I grew up in California, and my mother would always say, "People that live in Seattle are depressed because of the bad weather - that is why suicide is so common there".

- Yeah, "the bad weather", and Courtney Love. :feelsYall:
what doesn't make sense is even if the last part of the suicide note was written by courtney love, kurt cobain still had to write the first part of the note.

Last edited:
what doesn't make sense is even if the last part of the suicide note was written by courtney love, kurt cobain still had to write the first part of the note.
Most people say that same thing - what most likely happened was that Courtney Love convinced Kurt Cobain to end his life.

1. Kurt Cobain escapes from a drug rehabilitation center.
  2. Courtney Love meets up with him at their house.
  3. The couple start doing heroin together.
  4. Courtney Love starts talking about Kurt's depression.
  5. Kurt Cobain tells Courtney "I'm okay with dying", or something similar.
  6. Courtney Love tells Kurt Cobain that his daughter will be taken care of after his death.
  7. Courtney Love encourages Kurt Cobain to start writing his suicide note while high on heroin.
  8. Kurt Cobain is writing his note, and crying, at the same time.
  9. Kurt Cobain couldn't finish his suicide note, because he is so sad and high.
  10. Courtney Love finishes writing the note for him, and hands him his shotgun.

Most people say that same thing - what most likely happened was that Courtney Love convinced Kurt Cobain to end his life.

1. Kurt Cobain escapes from a drug rehabilitation center.
  2. Courtney Love meets up with him at their house.
  3. The couple start doing heroin together.
  4. Courtney Love starts talking about Kurt's depression.
  5. Kurt Cobain tells Courtney "I'm okay with dying", or something similar.
  6. Courtney Love tells Kurt Cobain that his daughter will be taken care of after his death.
  7. Courtney Love encourages Kurt Cobain to start writing his suicide note while high on heroin.
  8. Kurt Cobain is writing his note, and crying, at the same time.
  9. Kurt Cobain couldn't finish his suicide note, because he is so sad and high.
  10. Courtney Love finishes writing the note for him, and hands him his shotgun.
interesting, thanks

I believe that he roped himself with a shotgun because he wanted to be a 6'5, masculine slayer and was always jealous of tall masculine jocks, which is not shameful, most of us envy them. He was a short framelet and tried to cope with his insecurities by doing the opposite (wearing women's dresses on stage, pretending to be a gay advocate and "not like other boys"), did drugs, but in the end he had to admit to himself that there is no alternative way to male happiness. I think his progressive views were just a façade and he actually hated faggots.

We're going to see a repeat of this with Willard "The Fresh Cuck of Slap-Air" Smith overdosing on anti-depressants and dying soon. :blackpill:

Dave Grohl defeated Kurt Cobain in Shadow The Hedgehog.

Interesting theory, sadly it will just stay as an underground theory

John Lennon hit his toilet wife, Kurt Cobain should of done the same tbh
There's an old Navy joke my dad told me: You can't rape a Japanese (foid), because fish don't have feelings.

Yoko deserved to get slapped around.

Kurt Cobain’s daughter married Tony Hawk’s son… life on toilet-mode.