Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ksmk is a foid

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★
Theres a shit ton of evidence that this user @ksmk is a foid.

In this thread @ksmk posts a picture found on the incel tears subreddit appearing to have a small clip of my username that would suggest that I posted it. (On Incel Tears)

It is so small its barely visible. The only reason she would even notice would be if she posted it herself to frame me. That and mods have confirmed it wasn't me which is why I am not banned.

Also incel tears has been known to frame other users too.
Even if I did want to do that why tf would I leave my username cropped in like who tf would do that.

@ksmk has 200 posts and joined july 7.

She even talks like a foid saying shit like "omfg" "tho" and "noticing abilities". "oh now I get it thank you"

(Proof attached)

She should be banned for 1, Falsely accusing incels to turn us against each other and 2, being a foid

Lastly after she was caught she deleted the reddit post showing her framing me.

Attachments

• 1722738225922.png
    1722738225922.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Yeah, just another infiltrator cunt trying to start shit

He tried to fuck you over, dont let that slide

That alone isn't that bad but when you also say "omfg" and "oh now I get it thank you" and "noticing abilities" its weird
im ngl "omfg" is the most normie cuck thing to say.

@Fat Link @PLA1092 @The Enforcer @TheProphetMuscle @Uggo Mongo can this foid be banned please look at this theres a shit ton of evidence

Inceltears has to be a psyop

hes banned right?
Yeah, not by me though. I would have just ignored your ramblings. A poster saying "omfg" is not a good barometer for being a woman or an infiltrator.

Yeah, not by me though. I would have just ignored your ramblings. A poster saying "omfg" is not a good barometer for being a woman or an infiltrator.
everything else suggests it too. Why else would she be able to spot my abysmally small fake username on some random reddit post. The only reason is she made that reddit post herself to frame me. Its not just "omfg" its her general demeanor in all her posts like everything else I mentioned and more

How is "istg" less feminine than "omfg"?
beetlejuice-confused.gif
I swear to god is said by men all the time even in real life. This douche also reeks of foid in everything else she says its not even just that.
Why else would she be able to spot my abysmally small fake username on some random reddit post. The only reason is she made that reddit post herself to frame me.

I have never seen either of those said by men irl
I have said them myself. I have heard it plenty of times by other men too. As interchangeable an exclamation as saying "Jesus Christ" or "Jesus fucking Christ."

I have said them myself. I have heard it plenty of times by other men too. As interchangeable an exclamation as saying "Jesus Christ" or "Jesus fucking Christ."
dude everything else about @ksmk proves it too

dude everything else about @ksmk proves it too
None of that proves anything whatsoever. Their "ugliest man in Uganda" cherrypicking thread was an infiltrator thread though, something actually substantial.