Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Kpopmaxxing is legit way to ascend

BigMorons

BigMorons

Ultimate Subhuman
-
I tried edit my photo using Kpop hair style holy fuck my looks increase significantly. From 2/10 subhuman to 5/10 normie. My light skin and eyes makes me looks like real koreans lmao.

The only problem in my face is acne and my big nose, with surgery i can increase my looks to high tier normie.

I should really wigmaxxing :feelsokman:

Any youngcel should try kpopmaxxing before roping tbh.

What's your height?

I tried edit my photo using Kpop hair style holy fuck my looks increase significantly. From 2/10 subhuman to 5/10 normie. My light skin and eyes makes me looks like real koreans lmao.

The only problem in my face is acne and my big nose, with surgery i can increase my looks to high tier normie.

I should really wigmaxxing :feelsokman:

Any youngcel should try kpopmaxxing before roping tbh.
Youre Italian right? Is Kpop popular in Italy?

Kpop maxxing is very real. Too bad many refuse the truth.

You're indonesian? How fair is your skin?

I can say my skin really light compared to other people in my country.
Yeah, I know SEA's are alot darker compared to koreans and japanese. That's a boost. Just stay in Indonesia, don't go anywhere else as a 5'5 male. I'm a midget anywhere in Europe at 5'9.

Yeah, I know SEA's are alot darker compared to koreans and japanese. That's a boost. Just stay in Indonesia, don't go anywhere else as a 5'5 male. I'm a midget anywhere in Europe at 5'9.
Thanks to my chinese ancestor from hundred years ago, they gave me light skin.

I know i'm turbomanlet, it's suifuel even i can't go to east Asian. Atleast you can go to Asian country freely and not afraid getting heightmogged.

Thanks to my chinese ancestor from hundred years ago, they gave me light skin.
I got my dad's darker skin, I wish I had my mom's fair complexion.
I know i'm turbomanlet, it's suifuel even i can't go to east Asian. Atleast you can go to Asian country freely and not afraid getting heightmogged.
Wear lifts, I don't check the mail without them. I don't have the money to go to Asia anyway.