Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Kpop rice makes #1 billboard. Ricefuel for lifecels.

I wish death for every kpop fag.

Reminder that kpopmaxxing will just make the vast majority of us ricecels will just make us look like retards

kpopmaxx was voted the most delusional cope here on this site.
everyone agrees it's retarded.
tenor.gif

Reminder that kpopmaxxing will just make the vast majority of us ricecels will just make us look like retards
Fine then. You can kdramamaxx instead.

fuck kpop, its not a maxx for ricecels

Just become a Chang theory, even rarer than Chad or a nigger that raises his kids.

You mean lifefule for Chang, otherwise thats like saying mayocels should be in boybands like one direction and stuff.

massive cope Korean Cels are fakecels. many jbs lust for Jungkook
what does jbs lusting for Jungkook have to do with koreancels.
you can find examples of that for any race.

@pp183 wins again

Kpop is shit. No wonder normies and foids love it

Just-be-a-pretty-boy lifefuel for rices

Chads and Tyrones must also be lifefuel for whitecels and blackcels.

Just-be-a-pretty-boy lifefuel for rices

Chads and Tyrones must also be lifefuel for whitecels and blackcels.
Cope. Noodlewhores are lifefuel for whitecels.

kpop is basically star wars for teenage girls, pure consumerism
reminder that these kpop fans literally boost their fucking views, spam shit on twitter and create multiple accounts just to give a like.
like how much of a bot can you fucking be to literally work for free

Cope average ricecels are fucked

I’ve never seen a girl that liked Kpop that wasn’t morbidly obese. JFL at this joke of a musical “genre”.

Kpop appeals to the 1% of western roasties with a fetish for effeminate men. So essentially kpopmaxxing means making yourself undatable to 99% of women while appealing to the 1% who are probably already dating a low T white instead. It's better than being undatable to 100% of females I guess but don't expect to be able to ascend tbh.

1% must be in the millions
If you live in the US then it's maybe a few millions, but many of them are underage and also you're competing with all other ricemen as well as effeminate whites.

Kpop appeals to the 1% of western roasties with a fetish for effeminate men
I've seen alot of kpop fans cope by saying that kpop idols aren't effeminate, even though they wear makeup and look gay.

Kpop is better than jungle beats. It's far more romantic and less degenerate

Kpop appeals to the 1% of western roasties with a fetish for effeminate men. So essentially kpopmaxxing means making yourself undatable to 99% of women while appealing to the 1% who are probably already dating a low T white instead. It's better than being undatable to 100% of females I guess but don't expect to be able to ascend tbh.
I see many kpop fangirl lolis. it's kinda retarded but it is what it is. not stacies of course but still.

JFL. Men's smv is correlated with how much media attention they get. Foids are so shallow and stupid.

If hollywood portrays Asian men as nerdy asexual losers. Foids believe it and want nothing to do with Asian men in real life.

If kpop and some giga stacey pop music foid portrays Asian men as cool and as attractive potential partners, then foids follow.

Its called trendiness. Foids are trendy, shallow, and straight up stupid.