Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Kpop is a psyop made to feminize young Asian men into modern day eunuches (RICECELS GTFI)

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Of course Kpop came from South Korea, the country LITERALLY created by the Americans :feelshaha:

Now, the west is using S.Korea as a temporary base of operations, popularizing kpop to feminize Asian men into psychologically castrated aliens, there are two main reasons why.

1. THEY ARE ENCOURAGING ASIAN MEN TO LOOK MORE FEMININE. Needless to say, the skin of kpop male idols typically look very white, faces full of makeup and with stylish hair. Sounds familiar? THAT IS LITERALLY WHAT THE IDEAL MODERN DAY ASIAN FOID LOOKS LIKE. But these feminine features are forced onto every single male kpop idol. Not to mention that most of them also undergo plastic surgery to obtain a small nose, v shaped chin and double eyelids which are AGAIN, ideal feminine traits for an Asian foid :panties:

2. THE POPULARITY OF NORMIE TIER AND ABOVE KPOPMAXERS AMONG FOIDS. Take BTS for example, they literally have millions of foids fans from all over the world. And the scary part is that a portion of these fans DO want to fuck BTS members. Some foids, albeit the lower tier ones do desire them sexually. This tricks young Asian men into kpopmaxxing because it is popular among foids. And I admit a significant portion of them do get pussy but at what cost? Their masculinity :feelstastyman:

Last edited:
It is all a part of the plan :fbi::fbi:

honestly both east asian males and slowly western men are getting more and more feminine, in my country pretty boy look is also booming

honestly both east asian males and slowly western men are getting more and more feminine, in my country pretty boy look is also booming
BASED ULQUIORA

It's true but that shit came from Japan first. Look up CIA agent Johnny Kitagawa :shock:

I believe it. Fundamentally, Asian men are not backed up by Asian nations with hegemony, independence, and hard power. Without that, Asian men will never be afforded the chance to own real, traditional, straight masculinity. No matter how much individual hard work they put in, they will always be shunted away from achieving recognition as genuine males and directed towards becoming something feminized and degenerate. This obstruction is all-pervasive and undergirds all Asian male activity in both Asian and Western countries, and it's why we find the dominant Asian male sexual strategy twisting into the strange shape that is modern K-pop.

It's true but that shit came from Japan first. Look up CIA agent Johnny Kitagawa
And J-pop. Have you ever been inside the Johnny's shop, in Harajuku? It sells nothing but exclusive photos of boy idols. Deeply unsettling.

Last edited:
You are very right, just like rap music who encourages and exaggerates stereotypes about Blacks, Kpop will exaggerate stereotypes about gookmen.

Kpop really did set our fellow ricecels back. I don't see how they thought portraying Asian men as more feminine would help Asians achieve higher social status in terms of attractiveness. If SK fr cared about the plight of asian men across the world, they would portray asians as more masculine, rather than ruining their reputation with kpop shit.

Kpop really did set our fellow ricecels back. I don't see how they thought portraying Asian men as more feminine would help Asians achieve higher social status in terms of attractiveness. If SK fr cared about the plight of asian men across the world, they would portray asians as more masculine, rather than ruining their reputation with kpop shit.
S.K is what the US wants to turn N.K to

all media these days is fag propaganda
but based china ain't haven any of it :feelskek:

The pretty boy look is popular in Europe and East Asia. Not so much America (it used to be somewhat back in the 90s with boy bands).

That is because American pop culture nowadays is inundated with black American hip hop rap culture.

If Blacks and Hispanics in America suddenly disappeared and if guns were banned in America. Its almost certain imo, that there would be a resurgence of the pretty boy look like how it was in the 90s with boy bands.

South Korea will just be a femboy colony of the Chinese Empire eventually. I just hope the empire spares Japan so they can keep producing cute sexbot waifus

Those Kpop fags even make other boy bands like nsync and backstreet boys seem more masculine by comparison :feelshaha:

dont forget SK is run by a feminist cult.

masculinity is dead :blackpill:

you're onto something here :feelshehe:

The good ol' days when I still had a brain :fuk:

Tl dr: western Jews subvert Eastasia.
Allied victory in 1945 is when Japanese and Korean fates were concieved

It comes from Japan. The Japanese male idol scene was created by ex-CIA agent and homo faggot Johnny Kitagawa (who is famous for molesting his idols), from there it then spread to the rest of East Asia.

It comes from Japan. The Japanese male idol scene was created by ex-CIA agent and homo faggot Johnny Kitagawa (who is famous for molesting his idols), from there it then spread to the rest of East Asia.
It's true but that shit came from Japan first. Look up CIA agent Johnny Kitagawa :shock:
The good ol' days :feelsbadman:

This obstruction is all-pervasive and undergirds all Asian male activity in both Asian and Western countries, and it's why we find the dominant Asian male sexual strategy twisting into the strange shape that is modern K-pop.
Good ol' Asian wisdom from @pyromancer1234

well, they still can be masculine tbh
Download 36