Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(KPOP FUEL)What do you guys think of BTS?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
are these guys chads?They have thousands of girls aged 12-20 fangirling and stalking them online and they went mainstream in the USA awhile back,showing up on every late night talk show.

LG Q7 BTS     42773472410 cropped

Last edited:
looks like statusmaxxxed asiancels

Anyone who thinks KPOP stars are Chads because girls like them is stupid. They are viewed as girls, no one sees them as men. Even if foids use "he" pronouns, they still subconsciously view them as "she".

it's the pretty boys, pretty boys are chadlites

Every single one of those chinks would be incel and bullied in the west

statusmaxx+the fans are 14 or under and they'll grow out of it when they become 15 or 16

and we usually forget that these k-pop fans are mostly ethnic, k-pop is not a white girl thing

Anyone who thinks KPOP stars are Chads because girls like them is stupid. They are viewed as girls, no one sees them as men. Even if foids use "he" pronouns, they still subconsciously view them as "she".

First of all, only children are attracted to BTS. Second, Foids dont fantasize BTS fucking their vaginas. They fantasize them butt-fucking each other. It's called Yaoi. Even among "straight" females, their sexuality makes no sense in a hetero-normative sense. Anyway, after these children will grow up and go to college, get railed by Chad at a frat, and forget these dicklets after they learn SIZE MATTERS.

probably gonna be called gay but i like to watch their practice dance videos. this goes for many kpop groups though. i think EXO is the best dance group right now and they are killing it

i wish i could dance like them. i also like their musical performances. you cant deny they throw one hell of a show. just like big bang did