Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Koreans least smelly race, blacks curries most

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

curries due to diet probably although study doesn't cover it here.

ignoring diet blackcels have most smelly genes. Lucky fucker Koreans once again have big win, least smelly body. almost 0 body odor. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: rice>curry again :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Although there is some controversy on the subject of "racial" variation in body odor, it is determined that African blacks probably produce the greatest amount of [UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]apocrine sweat[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL], which is the known substrate for axillary odor.

https://www.8asians.com/2014/11/20/do-asians-smell/

Also curry food means smelly :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Strong spices like cumin, cayenne, and horseradish
The more you sweat, the more likely you are to smell a little, well, ripe. "Wearing a deodorant made without aluminum [while eating spicy foods] can help neutralize body odor while absorbing sweat," Keplin says on how to deal with the body odor strong spices can cause.Sep 24, 2021

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases...nd-body-odor/diagnosis-treatment/drc-20353898

[UWSL]:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:[/UWSL]
white and Asian mog again :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. White in middle tier body odor wise but their diet has 0 spices so won't be affected much withe deodorant. While Asian food has spice, not as much as curries normally at least Jap/Korean. and they have least body odor amongst all races :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

faggot study covers Pacific Islanders but skips Arabs and Indians. Despite curries and sands being 100x more numerous than Pacific Islanders. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Why is african american a 100% while western european and african are 85-95%?

Out of Africa :lul::lul::lul:

Why is african american a 100% while western european and african are 85-95%?
African Americans mostly western African blood. while African generic probably includes Berber cels who likely less smelly :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

southern curries probably smell the most their food is spicy as fuck
Many of them also unaware of body odor. Major problem, if you go to Curryland you will notice this. The Indian government needs force niggas to use more deodorant. those Fucking trash incompetent fuckers ruining our damaged reputation even further

I agree with transgenderedTrucel
Blacks and curriez smell terrible

since many incels are curries, is claiming incels are smelly a racist dog whistle?

The fact that blacks smell potent makes them even more desired as virile bulls, compared to "white boys", the bull can smell strong and attract with his pheromone-ed the teen white girls who lust aftef bulls, the females that seek to be blacked have a good day with bulls, with smell or not (smell makes it better as a bitch-magnet)​

Many of them also unaware of body odor. Major problem, if you go to Curryland you will notice this. The Indian government needs force niggas to use more deodorant. those Fucking trash incompetent fuckers ruining our damaged reputation even further
to them, they dont smell bad. Deoderant simply fakes a smell, which makes race mixing more prevalent.

The fact that blacks smell potent makes them even more desired as virile bulls, compared to "white boys", the bull can smell strong and attract with his pheromone-ed the teen white girls who lust aftef bulls, the females that seek to be blacked have a good day with bulls, with smell or not (smell makes it better as a bitch-magnet)​
probably true tbh, stronger smell makes em more primitive and beast like to foids. Which foids love. Likely another reason they also fuck dogs/horses

climate could be the reason

:feelsseriously: who cares, incel is incel regardless of whether you smell bad. Whites don't smell as bad according to this but they are still incel so I dunno
big cope, bad smell -> co-workers dislike you -> less money promotions.

mothefucker the smell goes away with cologne, half the people in this forum shower once a month then wonder why they smell like horseshit :incel:

I have had this happen to me when I was younger. Was told was smelly multiple times. Sadly my shitskin nigger parents didn't tell me importance of showering and using deodorant. Cucking me of friends and other opportunities. I had to learn all this shit myself to get to where I am. While I am here trying to advise fellow curries and blacks to use deodorant to avoid discrimination. People like you rejected reality and call any self-improvement a copec and then wonder why you never got anywhere in life.

mothefucker the smell goes away with cologne, half the people in this forum shower once a month then wonder why they smell like horseshit :incel:
yes but even then, many Koreans even without deodorant and no shower will not have smell. while curries like me have to shower almost daily plus us deodorant + perfume when going out to not smell. It is proof of racial inferiority

If you have a lot of stress you will smell worse too, which incels probably do. At least I have constant anxiety and worry about things. I take a shower and use deodorant always before I need to leave my apartment, even if I'm ugly and repulsive to women at least I don't smell bad

yes but even then, many Koreans even without deodorant and no shower will not have smell. while curries like me have to shower almost daily plus us deodorant + perfume when going out to not smell. It is proof of racial inferiority
Facts, what seperates you from others though is that you aint that lazy to fucking neglect having a shower bro. yes you might naturally smell bad but it is in your responsability to taek care of yourself. keep up the good smell chad