Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Koreans are the new sex tourists of the Philippines

Yep, as I have said before, SEA foids will become chad only too as inceldom has exploded in hands and polygamy will be normalized in the west.

They know they are a lower tier of gook and them coming there reinforces that.

Yep, as I have said before, SEA foids will become chad only too as inceldom has exploded in hands and polygamy will be normalized in the west.
Sexpats are like locusts, once they inflated the ego of foids of one country enough they become Chad only they go to the next one until nothing is left. That's why the prime sex tourism destination changes every few years, it's only a matter of time before roasties all around the world will demand 6'4 white Chad.

That's been the case for longer though, hasn't it? Or were the Phillipines untouched by what was happening in the rest of SEA?

There's been a pretty large number of SEA women marrying Korean guys even a decade ago, which implies that sexpatting and casual dating preceding those marriages have also been frequent.

They already are, as are all women. I highly doubt that in the places untouched by sexpats, it's the local 3/10s getting laid with the local foids, rather than the village Chads they have there:waitwhat:.

That's been the case for longer though, hasn't it? Or were the Phillipines untouched by what was happening in the rest of SEA?

There's been a pretty large number of SEA women marrying Korean guys even a decade ago, which implies that sexpatting and casual dating preceding those marriages have also been frequent.

They already are, as are all women. I highly doubt that in the places untouched by sexpats, it's the local 3/10s getting laid with the local foids, rather than the village Chads they have there:waitwhat:.
Sea ironically does fine. The reason it's a sexpat shithole is because the standards are low, even for local men. It's always east Asians on .is and not southeast Asians even when accounting for language (Filipino actually speak English), culture, and the fact that filipinos don't have local forums.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/Philippines/comments/1b5gttg/koreans_are_the_new_sex_tourists_of_the/

Yeah I'm sure Koreans outnumber the cumskins from 20 or so countries who come to the Philippines to SEAmaxx :feelswhere:

SEA monkeys have no problem being a brothel for fat old white men but when chinks and gooks join in they suddenly get defensive, wtf is wrong with these cucks? :feelskek:

@Filipinocel @mcmoohyun @AsiaCel

Is getting cucked by your fellow rice any better than getting cucked by Whites ?

Also on a serious note do Asian women have no self respect or dignity. How can they whore themselves just like that ? Don't they have any shame ?

Wait til black men start showing up in large numbers

Wait til black men start showing up in large numbers
SEAmaxxing is a middle class endeavor. Not rich men or poor men. Blacks have almost no middle class.

Most black men can't afford a bus ticket out of the ghetto. Much less an economy flight to the other side of the world.

If they could, they would have outpaced whites in SEA long ago by now. Due to their insatiable thirst for lighter-skinned vag.

Most black men can't afford a bus ticket out of the ghetto
Cope. Even if this were true that would be all the more reason to travel since the American dollar stretches that much more in these countries. Pretty much every black American man I know is a passport bro to at least some extent.

SEA monkeys have no problem being a brothel for fat old white men but when chinks and gooks join in they suddenly get defensive, wtf is wrong with these cucks? :feelskek:
It's cuckish in both cases. NEAs and SEAs aren't the same race. All races should strive to not be cucked by anyone, even groups very similar to themselves.

Cope. Even if this were true that would be all the more reason to travel since the American dollar stretches that much more in these countries. Pretty much every black American man I know is a passport bro to at least some extent.
The irony is that poor blacks and Pookies likely don't even have to leave their countries to get laid in the first place.

Well its all about context to a degree. east asian/southeast asian cultures are totally different from the west when it comes to attitude about sex.

they tolerate prostitution to a great degree and don't make a big deal out of it. a lot of south korean foids do sex work or have done sex work from what I read. Hong Kong, SIngapore, Thailand, wherever you go in East Asia prostitution is tolerated/accepted and people just turn the other way.

Now for poor SEA countries like Philippines, Thailand, and Cambodia you can see how they take it to the next level and allow for some underage prostitution.

Now in the west especially in America, prostitution is a big fuckin deal. america is this weird mixture of sexual repression and sexual degeneracy (because of it's puritan WASP roots and new age white liberal trend). On the one hand you have a bunch of over controlling conservative/reserved WASP women, then you have the feminists, then you have the new age sexually degenerate liberal whores.

Last edited:
Well its all about context to a degree. east asian/southeast asian cultures are totally different from the west when it comes to attitude about sex.

they tolerate prostitution to a great degree and don't make a big deal out of it. a lot of south korean foids do sex work or have done sex work from what I read. Hong Kong, SIngapore, Thailand, wherever you go in East Asia prostitution is tolerated/accepted and people just turn the other way.

Now for poor SEA countries like Philippines, Thailand, and Cambodia you can see how they take it to the next level and allow for some underage prostitution.

Now in the west especially in America, prostitution is a big fuckin deal. america is this weird mixture of sexual repression and sexual degeneracy (because of it's puritan WASP roots and new age white liberal trend). On the one hand you have a bunch of over controlling conservative/reserved WASP women, then you have the feminists, then you have the new age sexually degenerate liberal whores.
Well that's not the reason they go there. For East Asians SEA is the only place that has even less SMV than them and other races go there because they often don't even have to pay, the local foids fuck them for free.

all of SEA should be deleted. they look like niggers with slant eyes.

I agree, they gonna do that in near furure

Is getting cucked by your fellow rice any better than getting cucked by Whites ?

Also on a serious note do Asian women have no self respect or dignity. How can they whore themselves just like that ? Don't they have any shame ?
Women don't have senses of honor or virtue, they only understand being shamed or beaten, otherwise they will follow their instincts and mate with thugs and chads only

Last edited:
The irony is that poor blacks and Pookies likely don't even have to leave their countries to get laid in the first place.
Yea lol, blacks slaying especially mulattos in all around country, imagine a Tyrone entering a club filled with fat old and balding whites. It wouldn’t even be a match

I'd do it if i wasn't so terrified of getting robbed or murdered.

Brutal for Filipinocels

Ah the Philippines, the land where foreign cumshot is is consumed more than lunch

Black man get shit compared to white

So many of them get cucked its redicules.

Brutal for Filipinocels
Why are you Filipino men so cucked, you are allowing your woman to sleep with anyone. Why don't you stand up atleast to kfags. I though all Asians hate other type of Asians. Kill all the kfags in your country.

Really??? Most black people I see are homeless, in prison, or working in shit jobs that no other race does (e.g. janitor). Even in terms of retail - the blacks work in the shit dollar/cheap retail vs. other races in upper retail.

Personal note:
I think you keep insulting curries like myself (even though I have nothing specific against blacks) because you think "punching down" will make you better in comparison. It doesn't. All those curry rapes in India? It happens in Africa too. As well as Eastern Europe.

Edit 2: intelligent blacks like yourself would be better off making ties with other highly-educated ethnics like western curries. Not fighting with us. Personally, I'm in medicine and know several black doctors and surgeons from Haiti who I respect - like Indian doctors, they came from a poorer country and did the work necessary and achieved their position fair and square.

Last edited:
Sexpats are like locusts, once they inflated the ego of foids of one country enough they become Chad only they go to the next one until nothing is left. That's why the prime sex tourism destination changes every few years, it's only a matter of time before roasties all around the world will demand 6'4 white Chad.
Very accurate. IMO the next countries to become sex tourism mainstays will be mid to lower class areas of India. Colorism is even more worshipped there than in SEA.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/Philippines/comments/1b5gttg/koreans_are_the_new_sex_tourists_of_the/

The only problem with op on reddit was the concern on whether minors are being pimped out to sexpats. An agecuck who doesn't realize that even minors here nowadays are not the angels you would expect but rather sluts who have no problem selling their body for quick buck.

(even though I have nothing specific against blacks)
I don't believe you at all having read many of your posts. You flip randomly from insulting blacks to pretending to be some sort of ally.
Edit 2: intelligent blacks like yourself would be better off making ties with other highly-educated ethnics like western curries. Not fighting with us.
You act as if this is actually an option. Most Indians, outside of maybe the Caribbean, would rather align themselves with whites or some other race. Ask any conscious black person--they know there's ultimately no such thing as black allies. Our vice president in the US alone, who is indian and black, is enough to prove this point.

Even Tucker Carlson admits Black Lives Matter ("allies") did nothing to help blacks. It actually hurt if anything.

At best our interests occasionally align with other groups. But everyone turns on us eventually. Especially Americans. Literal Africans come here to turn their nose up because they lack a historical understanding of how black americans have been sabotaged from the very outset of their existence.

I think you know very little about black people and that includes what we would be "better off" doing.

Personally, I'm in medicine and know several black doctors and surgeons from Haiti who I respect - like Indian doctors, they came from a poorer country and did the work necessary and achieved their position fair and square.
I thought blacks were all broke ne'er-do-wells? lol...

(1) I don't believe you at all having read many of your posts. You flip randomly from insulting blacks to pretending to be some sort of ally.

(2) You act as if this is actually an option. Most Indians, outside of maybe the Caribbean, would rather align themselves with whites or some other race. Ask any conscious black person--they know there's ultimately no such thing as black allies. Our vice president in the US alone, who is indian and black, is enough to prove this point.

(3) Even Tucker Carlson admits Black Lives Matter ("allies") did nothing to help blacks. It actually hurt if anything.

At best our interests occasionally align with other groups. But everyone turns on us eventually. Especially Americans. Literal Africans come here to turn their nose up because they lack a historical understanding of how black americans have been sabotaged from the very outset of their existence.

I think you know very little about black people and that includes what we would be "better off" doing.

I thought blacks were all broke ne'er-do-wells? lol...
A lot of crap here, but I'll try to respond point by point:

(1) I'm not an explicit ally of blacks. I'm as much of an ally to blacks as you have been to ethnic non-blacks. But less than you have been an enemy to Indians.

(2) Wrong dumbass. Hence my example of Haitian doctors (I'm in South FL - hence why). If you want to keep fighting a non-existent battle - have at it. Here in South FL, there's zero animosity to black doctors because the Haitian medical community is so well established in North Miami.

(3) Agree.

Keep it up you dumbass. See where it gets you.

SEAmaxxing is a middle class endeavor. Not rich men or poor men. Blacks have almost no middle class.

Most black men can't afford a bus ticket out of the ghetto. Much less an economy flight to the other side of the world.

If they could, they would have outpaced whites in SEA long ago by now. Due to their insatiable thirst for lighter-skinned vag.
Lmao, Black people are gradually going to Asia to, but from Africa, have you not heard of "Chocolate City" ( Guangzhou ). Mixing is inevitable.
" By 2014, there have been multiple marriages between African and Chinese people in Guangzhou, with almost all marriages being between African men and Chinese women. Chinese marriage visas do not legally allow the spouse to work. Many marriages have stability issues due to the difficulties in keeping visas.[19] The majority of the Chinese who live and marry Africans in Guangzhou, for example, come from the rural poorer provinces Sichuan, Hunan, Hubei. As of 2010/2014, rural Chinese who marry Africans and foreigners are allowed to have numerous or multiple children compared with the average Chinese citizens."

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Last edited:
I saw many Koreancels SEAmaxxing in Vietnam, and now also in Cambodia.
South Korea is so much game over just look at their fertility rate, it is the world's lowest!

Yeah I'm sure Koreans outnumber the cumskins from 20 or so countries who come to the Philippines to SEAmaxx :feelswhere:

@Filipinocel @mcmoohyun @AsiaCel

Who tf wants to pay tons of $$$ to fuck ugly gook trannies
I’d literally rather be burned alive

Polygamy/polyamory needs to be stopped at all cost.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back