Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Koreans and Chinese go en masse to SEA to fuck local girls

SUH

SUH

Veteran
The stereotype that only white guys go(or have success) fucking in SEA is absolute bullshit because statistics say that South Koreans are the most numerous sex tourists in Thailand.

Therefor JBW isnt valid there because you apparently need to just be wealthier(and maybe with lighter skin) to fuck there regardless of race.

you apparently need to just be wealthier(and maybe with lighter skin) to fuck there regardless of race.
A thai guy told me this himself.

Thais getting cucked by Koreans

SHEEEIIIIITTTTTT

Thai girls are meh... tbh rather not catch an std

I'm glad Bhumibol Adulyadej died, he should have been tortured to death.

I know an gymcel looking dude who is dating this southeast asian single mother. The memes are so fuckin real.

Lucky ricecels live relatively close so this makes sense. I'm clear on the other side of the planet so it's ten times harder.

Don't kid yourself tho, jbw is still very valid. When it comes down to it those SEA chicks will take a whitecel over a ricecel anyday.