Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Komesarj ascending is the incel version of September 11th 2001

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
On the 24th of April 2023 at approximately 5:40am, a former mod posted the thread "Goodbye and Thank You My Friends", because he had lost his virginity to a 19-year-old virgin foid.

One guy getting laid has sent shock waves throughout the entire world. People from the United States to Germany, Italy, and Russia are all talking about Komesarj getting a toilet to let him ejaculate into her.

This is what happens if you search for "Komesarj" using Google:

An ugly former incel has become the subject of tabloids

If he would learn how to dress, lose some weight, shave his Osama bin Laden beard and get some contact lenses - he'd be normie-tier:

He dresses like a high school science teacher no wonder he was an adult virgin

When you eat too much fatty food during lockdown

They are talking about him in Belgium in French:

Belgian media talking about Komesarj

A post in Russian about him, the translated version is under it:

Russians talking about Komesarj getting some pussy

Translated to English

Germans are talking about Komesarj getting a toilet to let him cum in her:

Germans are talking about Komesarj getting laid

Italians are talking about Komesarj:

Italians are talking about one incel cumming in a foid

It seems like everyone is talking about Komesarj losing his virginity:

A day that will live in infamy

This shit is actually hilarious, people are literally losing their marbles over some random guy getting laid :lul:

Both events are overblown and likely fake, so i agree.

Artificial asf

and no one here accused him of treason lmao, fucking fuckers always lying, 2 users accusing him of treason on twitter weren't even incel too:feelsjuice:

You mean the Jews did it?

If he would learn how to dress, lose some weight, shave his Osama bin Laden beard and get some contact lenses - he'd be normie-tier:

He dresses like a high school science teacher no wonder he was an adult virgin

When you eat too much fatty food during lockdown
this is him? top fucking zozzle looks like a regular guy

I don't think that someone's loss of virginity ever made the news like that before :feelskek:

this komesrag story really blew out in the whole world tbh
the amount of attention he's getting is super big just for being a mod that have been absent for 6 months
imagine if master made an ascension post like that, shit would be crazy asf

I don't think that someone's loss of virginity ever made the news like that before :feelskek:
Legendary loss of virginity!

The hilarious thing is - normies will look you in your face, and tell you that “sex isn’t everything” - yet, as soon as Komesarj lost his virginity to a toilet - the entire planet loses its mind over a fat sandnigger cumming in a toilet. Kek.

Ha fatto sesso - I think we can all figure out what that means.

On the 24th of April 2023 at approximately 5:40am, a former mod posted the thread "Goodbye and Thank You My Friends", because he had lost his virginity to a 19-year-old virgin foid.

One guy getting laid has sent shock waves throughout the entire world. People from the United States to Germany, Italy, and Russia are all talking about Komesarj getting a toilet to let him ejaculate into her.

This is what happens if you search for "Komesarj" using Google:

View attachment 744814

View attachment 744824

View attachment 744825

They are talking about him in Belgium in French:

View attachment 744831

A post in Russian about him, the translated version is under it:

View attachment 744835

View attachment 744836

Germans are talking about Komesarj getting a toilet to let him cum in her:

View attachment 744839

Italians are talking about Komesarj:

View attachment 744844

It seems like everyone is talking about Komesarj losing his virginity:

View attachment 744854
bro lol at your sundry paper tier title lfmao my marbles jigglin at this joke of a title jfl NOBODY EVER HEARD OF THIS NIGGA, PAID ACTOR TIER GTFO WITH THIS INCEL COUNTER INSURGENCY OPERATION smh 911 more like 711 dollar menu shiiieettt

:lul::lul::lul:
This guys are fucking lunatics. They wanna see us incels triggered so bad. Keep seething fags.

Legendary loss of virginity!

The hilarious thing is - normies will look you in your face, and tell you that “sex isn’t everything” - yet, as soon as Komesarj lost his virginity to a toilet - the entire planet loses its mind over a fat sandnigger cumming in a toilet. Kek.

I don't want to call her a toilet, she seems like a wonderful girl, but I don't know how much she knows about what he did.

:feelsseriously: Most overblown, eye roll worthy drama in this forum's history.
Definitely some external psyop and I wouldn't be surprised if the fat spic was in on the whole thing.

The original admin team collectively leaving the site didn't even generate as much buzz as this.

Dudes a mogger

(Dot)

jtvnw.net/jtv_user_pictures/b9cd8c03-d5cb-44dd-bbde-a1a5af99f6c2-profile_image-600x600.png

This counts as news nowadays why is the jewdia like this?

you don't know how long this has been going on for, it actually started Sept 10th
But why are we getting Rolling Stone articles of how devastated we are that our supposed lord and saviour has abandoned us

But why are we getting Rolling Stone articles of how devastated we are that our supposed lord and saviour has abandoned us
It's just westoid MSM being retarded as usual.

this dude like a government infromant or somehting. he a rat.

This is proof how much they follow us. We are incelibrities

It's either fake or this guy was never an incel given how he looks

Tbh, seems like his biggest problem was being unable to walk.
Yea, then he was just a normie or chadlite, it's his disability that made him incel, now that it's gone, he's not an incel anymore

It's probably all aimed at me to generate maximum drama when I take the bait.

this dude like a government infromant or somehting. he a rat.
Or they literally could be puppeting his account, if they're good enough actors we'd never know the difference.

It's all meant to destabilize me and make me react emotionally.

</cope>

Or maybe it's real and he just dun me wrong :(

if the guy in the pic is really him he's just a manlet normie. I have said this multiple times and I will say it once more:
ONLY THE UGLY CAN BE INCEL

No, it's the equivalent of January 6th, 2020; not really that big of a deal.

thank god i decided not to use my .is username for other socials lmao

I don’t think his gf exist, Komesarj just pretended to ascend so he could quit his job and try and look cool.

Komesarj meeting a girl in Archon is really the online equivalent of "waiting until a girl falls on your dick"

And, I think Master?, defended still stuff by saying something like "relationships form all the time in real life, get over it". Suure, if only there was a reasonable how-we-met story. How kome met his gf is not real life.