Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kokoro's blog - May Edition

Kokoro

Kokoro

Veteran
I want to talk about my day with everyone so I will make these blogs.

Right now I am getting ready for work.

I am about to leave the house right now I decided to wear my favorite olive green jacket. I think it suits my style a lot.

I thought you were young

I thought you were young
I am 23

Right now I am just browsing incels not doing anything with my life. I might go outside and pretend to be retarded to make money for booze. I am waiting for my next paycheck

For what ????
they just said i could clock out for the day. sometimes we close early if all the patients or kids are picked up (work at an intergenerational daycare/nursing home)

they just said i could clock out for the day. sometimes we close early if all the patients or kids are picked up (work at an intergenerational daycare/nursing home)
What do you do there if I may ask ?

What do you do there if I may ask ?
receptionist every once in a while but i clean and stuff like oddjobs.
----
I am thinking about calling my mother and apologizing but trying to blackpill her or maybe my father. some other people around here have said that it wont work but i just need them to know what i am going through. i also am probably going to scam them if they send me money, i will use that as booze money
----
Some faggot just pissed me off I am going to walk to the store I found a 5 dollar bill earlier

Last edited:
I am currently up, took a shower and stuff. Someone told me I should probably shower everyday and not cum on myself so I started cumming on a towel in my room. I have work in a bit. I am going to watch some Saiki Kusuo. My favorite part of the series is how he rejects that stupid fucking roastie slut

I tried to play chess with someone and they ditched me. Anyways, I ate some ramen tonight it was good. I don't eat veggies I probably need to eat more before I die.

I am currently up, took a shower and stuff. Someone told me I should probably shower everyday and not cum on myself so I started cumming on a towel in my room. I have work in a bit. I am going to watch some Saiki Kusuo. My favorite part of the series is how he rejects that stupid fucking roastie slut
Saiki Kusuo is amazing it’s so funny, need to catch up on the last episode

Watch Sakamoto Desu ga? And Daily lives of Highschool boys if you want something similar

Watch Sakamoto Desu ga? And Daily lives of Highschool boys if you want something similar
I tried Daily lives and it just wasnt as good honestly, I am going to try Sakamoto Desu ga

why would you recommend sakamoto desu ga it is literally about chad this shit pisses me off

why would you recommend sakamoto desu ga it is literally about chad this shit pisses me off
it’s pretty funny looool

watch saiki kusuo it’s much better

My co-workers didn't fuck with me today.

My co-workers didn't fuck with me today.
That's a plus. The best thing you can do is to avoid them as much as possible if they frequently bother you.

i can't stop crying holy shit life is really over for me the only thing keeping me going is hopes of visiting asia and getting laid