Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Knowing that you'll never get any real attention of any kind is something else

• Thread starter Deleted member 34664
  • Start date
Deleted member 34664

Deleted member 34664

Unicel
-
You do realize no girl will ever really like you? If there was a chance it would have happened by now, and it hasn't - not even close.

Even if you pay a women for her time, it's not a real connection. She's telling you what you want to hear.
Not just for sex, but talking too. It's all fake.

You'll never not be truly alone. You won't be able to deal with it.

Women don’t really have brains so that doesn’t matter as much to me. But the fact I will never have friends or acquaintances bothers me

I like cartels....

I like illegal cartel money....

I like the cartel life....

I like having parties with other young male cartel members...

Liking women and them liking you back? lol its boring compared to cartel life...

Those foids have already given there best anyway, to there first few partners.

Fuck what these useless toilets think of me, i'm frustrated only because i can't put my pp in their vagene. Just think about it seriously, if you could get rid of your libido, You'd stop being this needy simp craving for their attention. Most of them are nothing more than walking fleshlights with no interests in life other than Partying, being cumrags for Chad and attracting orbiters on soYcial media.

Last edited:
Actually many posters here have ended up ascending...

Projection assumption cope is majorly subhuman, it can be very painful when it backfires. So don't do it tbh

I like cartels....

I like illegal cartel money....

I like the cartel life....

I like having parties with other young male cartel members...

Liking women and them liking you back? lol its boring compared to cartel life
is that like a movie qoute or some shit?

Actually many posters here have ended up ascending...

Projection assumption cope is majorly subhuman, it can be very painful when it backfires. So don't do it tbh
Could be just larpers & fakecels as well, you have a plethora of them on here.