Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

knowing it's possible for you to escape inceldom but don't is a terrible feeling

Weirdcel

Weirdcel

Banned
-
I went to Five Guys today and the cashier recognized me. A short latina in her 20s. Before I was able to order she said "sorry i always see you here and you have such pretty eyes". She was spilling her spagetti. She apologized to me for talking so fast. She even got my order wrong.

Because I'm so crippled by autism, I will never be able to capitalize on female attention.

real autism? otherwise pathetic lol your not a truecel

FUCKING FAKECEL GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How the fuck my life ia compared to the likes of you ? It's not fucking fair that we're both called incels.

Stanx22 said:
FUCKING FAKECEL GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How the fuck my life ia compared to the likes of you ? It's not fucking fair that we're both called incels.

maybe have some alcohol before going out?

I would escape if I could, no one would disagree unless they are a troll/deluded.

Hunter said:
maybe have some alcohol before going out?

I prefer drinking alone. When there's people I can't properly enjoy the high from alcohol because other people distract me.

Sadist said:
real autism? otherwise pathetic lol your not a truecel

medium-high functioning autist. I just can't carry conversations or talk to people.

Weirdcel said:
I prefer drinking alone. When there's people I can't properly enjoy the high from alcohol because other people distract me.

medium-high functioning autist. I just can't carry conversations or talk to people.

actually diagnosed or self prescribed/ RP, because if you just have problems holding conversations than practice by talking to others in class or work. you say this is your problem so cleary you aren't ugly where people refuse to approach you. you just need to practice

Weirdcel said:

the alcohol is to make you lower inhib, to let you capitalise on flirting.

Sadist said:
actually diagnosed or self prescribed/ RP, because if you just have problems holding conversations than practice by talking to others in class or work. you say this is your problem so cleary you aren't ugly where people refuse to approach you. you just need to practice

Self diagnosed. I don't trust psychiatrists/psychologists, I'm too paranoid. Practicing conversation is hard when everyone prefers to be around their own cliques. If you're not part of it, you're fucked.

Hunter said:
the alcohol is to make you lower inhib, to let you capitalise on flirting.

I'm still pretty reserved around people even when I'm drunk. Other people seem to get to a lower level of consciousness when they're drunk. I can't. I'm always aware/vigilant. I don't like opening myself up to people.

13k said:
man, this makes me rage so bad. getting compliments from random femoids

hurr durrr autism

Shit is real, man. One time I had my friend's girlfriend pretend like she was gonna sit on my lap. She's never done that to my other guy friends present, just me. I had no words for it. I was like "umm uhh ahh".  High inhib + poor social skills = its over

13k said:
man, this makes me rage so bad. getting compliments from random femoids
hurr durrr autism

OP=Humblebragging fakecel.
Ive only gotten 2 compliments in my life from women, both were elderly.
Truecels dont get compliments from women in their age range.

Cynistic said:
OP=Humblebragging fakecel.
Ive only gotten 2 compliments in my life from women, both were elderly.
Truecels dont get compliments from women in their age range.

I wish I could turn these compliments into something more. Sadly, that is the domain of Chad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back