Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Knowing How Much Women Get Away With How Can Anyone Take Them Seriously When They Play Victim

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Thinking about that stupid blonde whore meth addict who got "trafficked" by choosing to sleep with men and deciding to become a prostitute, being appointed by Trump as head of a committee to stop human trafficking, made me wonder how's it people still buy into the narrative of women and jailbait being innocent victims, in general. Why is it society always blames the man and paints the woman as the victim when she makes poor choices or even commits horrific crimes like murdering children?

Dunno but I would like to hear @PotatoTomato's thoughts on this

Because we live in a patriarchal society :soy:

Because women are the weakness to the male ego. There are/have been more men in positions of power than women. men who are married and try their hardest to please their wives (which means pleasing women in general)

It all comes down to how sociaty sees both gender, foids are seen as the virtues gender and men are seen as potential criminals.

Woman can claim to be harrassed online and get money showered upon them. While men can be sent to jail and get thier life ruined by the lie is that of #metoo.

I think the its half society and half human nature is to blame for this. anyways god needs to hurry up and end society already.

It all comes down to how sociaty sees both gender, foids are seen as the virtues gender and men are seen as potential criminals.

Woman can claim to be harrassed online and get money showered upon them. While men can be sent to jail and get thier life ruined by the lie is that of #metoo.

I think the its half society and half human nature is to blame for this. anyways god needs to hurry up and end society already.
Men are second class citizens in 2020

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back