Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

knowing but not helping

just another incel

just another incel

88 Catgirls in Valhalla will be my reward
★★★
It's been a few years but I think is something that maybe many of us have experienced. It was a kind of festival in ouer place. I sat at home (I still lived at home at the time) on the porch. My sister was picked up by a group of friends. We sat together on the porch for a while. My sister knows my situation. That I have no friends. I tried to strike up a conversation with her friends. It actually worked quite well. It was easy becaus I was only 2 years older. And the best thing was that my word was not cut off, as I was used to in group conversations. They actually listened to me and we seemed to have a nice chat. That was very unusual for me. When my sister and her friends left to go to the festival, the slut even though she knew that she had no friends didn't bother to ask me if I wanted to come along. She told me "see you later". So it was clear that she probably didn't want me there. Interestingly, two guys looked back at me before the group disappeared from my view and stopped for a moment. The expression on their faces was as if they could read my mind. They also seemed to wonder why my sister had just left me there on the porch. No, I am not mistaken. It really was. Maybe this evening could have changed something for me, since there were also a few girls in the group with whom I could have a nice chat. And even if nothing had gone in that regard, I might at least have made friends. Beyond online games. But my selfish sister would have been embarrassed to take me with her.

Have you experienced something similar? Maybe not with the sister but with "friends" who know about your situation but will let you down if they could help you?

Last edited:
Just ask if you can come with next time, pussy beta boy.

She sayed " see you later!" and
I saw most of them first time. So why I have to ask?
That would have been intrusive. No? I would have needed some help to keep it from looking so pathetic. It was the job of my sister to take care of her brother. No? She was only worried about her reputation if I, the socially awkward guy, made a bad impression later in the evening. It might hurt her chances with the Chads if her brother gets drunk and embarassing for her and she has to bring him home. The penis carousel can then not be climbed for 10 minutes. selfish slut...

In our home it was often a topic that I am an isolated loner. But in the situation where I actually thawed out of my egg shell, I was let down! All women are hypocritical cunts. You can't even trust these human dummies in your own family.

Last edited: