Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Knife fell out of back pack on accident while walking home from school

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
So I’m walking home from school rn and I saw some chad walking with his girlfriend across the street and I wanted to make sure to arm myself with the knife that I carry in my backpack for self defense Incase chad wanted to impress his gf by attacking me, and the knife fell out of my back pack and they saw it across the street and I simply picked it back up and put in my jacket as if nothing happened, and I gave them a glare for a few seconds. I don’t see them anywhere near me anywhere as I’m still walking. Idc if they called police but I hope at least they know Not to fuck with me I guess.

police would have shot you

I’m home now, they probably don’t know where I live so I should be fine

Last edited:
Cool story bro!

Good way to make them respect you

Good way to make them respect you
Ye, they stopped walking across the street and turned around and took another way I think or probably called cops like some bitches

based ngl
i keep a boxcutter on me thats about it. a real kitchen knife would be cringe and gay

Very relatable tbh. Hate when I accidentally drop my knife right in front of a couple to scare the shit out of them.

Very relatable tbh. Hate when I accidentally drop my knife right in front of a couple to scare the shit out of them.
I actually wanted to conceal it this time so that they could walk up to me and try some shit not knowing that I’m ready to defend myself
based ngl
i keep a boxcutter on me thats about it. a real kitchen knife would be cringe and gay
My homie has a switchblade and I want one bad but the only thing I could get my hands on rn is kitchen ones

There's no pocket clip for your knife?

My condolences.

Be careful bro

I miss carrying butterfly knives but i've been stopped by the police before so i won't carry again unless the apocalypse unleashes

I miss carrying butterfly knives but i've been stopped by the police before so i won't carry again unless the apocalypse unleashes
If they stop me I’m either going to jail or it’ll be my last and only encounter with them

niggas me hehe

If they stop me I’m either going to jail or it’ll be my last and only encounter with them
I'd go to jail too. But the two times that it happened i didn't had anything illegal.