Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL knajjd is the most dangerous mod

• Thread starter everythingislava
  • Start date
This is what anime does to the brain

If you think he's cute, you are gay, therefore volcel.

If you think he's cute, you are gay, therefore volcel.
Knajjd xd3

Mogs me but that is a bad picture of him. There's a picture of him sitting somewhere in public, looked like a prettyboy. In that picture, he just looks like a trap.
Knajjd xd2

Knajjd xd

He needs to gymcel and run midget bodybuilder game

Knajjd needs to start fucking incels or hes just as bad as the hypergamous foids

Niggas is going prison gay up in here.

Don't drop the soap.

Him being so damn cute leads otherwise honorable members to behave badly just to get his attention..
View attachment 60055
Rest in peace @Luxity

Another victim can be seen here - rip @overlystinkypants

And not only is he luring people into the trap of getting banned as the kawaii shouta siren that he is, his ability to exchange pictures in exchange for favours could also prove dangerous..

What can be done to stop @knajjd from taking over this site?
@Lux This you :feelshehe::feelswhat::lasereyes:

@Lux This you :feelshehe::feelswhat::lasereyes:
No, when i first started on this forum some people also said that, but is not me. I chose Lux because it is a common and neutral username, so i found this name to be appropriate because Lux is generic; i did not knew that Luxity existed, i confess his username was more interesting than mine; if i could maybe i would change my current username, but i cant, so overall Lux is fitting for a neutral and unremarkable username, pretty forgettable, which was my initial intention. Also Lux is the name of a city that i like.

No, when i first started on this forum some people also said that, but is not me. I chose Lux because it is a common and neutral username, so i found this name to be appropriate because Lux is generic; i did not knew that Luxity existed,
i confess his username was more interesting than mine;
:feelswhat:

if i could maybe i would change my current username, but i cant, so overall Lux is fitting for a neutral and unremarkable username, pretty forgettable, which was my initial intention.
Is there any way you can prove it's not you :feelssus:

:feelswhat:

Is there any way you can prove it's not you :feelssus:
If you really think that i am this guy than i cant do nothing to convince you otherwise. I do not know if he was your friend or if you liked him on this site and is hoping that i am him just so you can reunite with him, if that is the case then it is unfortunate for you.

There is some ancient shit going on here

If you really think that i am this guy than i cant do nothing to convince you otherwise.

indeed :society:
I do not know if he was your friend or if you liked him on this site and is hoping that i am him just so you can reunite with him, if that is the case then it is unfortunate for you.
What the hell kind of post is this :feelshaha: Im just fucking with you bro :feelswhat:

indeed :society:

What the hell kind of post is this :feelshaha: Im just fucking with you bro :feelswhat:
Maybe you expect a reunion, i do not know, intentions are cryptic, is not possible to know, fantasies of being able to reunite with someone are common, it is even more common among incels because incels feel longing more than the usual person that is used up to always taste sexual pleasure, which numbs them from feeling longing. A fantasy to reunite is possible, maybe that is what you wish for, you will not find it if you expect him to be me, which may upset you, nothing that i can do about it.

Maybe you expect a reunion, i do not know, intentions are cryptic, is not possible to know, fantasies of being able to reunite with someone are common, it is even more common among incels because incels feel longing more than the usual person that is used up to always taste sexual pleasure, which numbs them from feeling longing. A fantasy to reunite is possible, maybe that is what you wish for, you will not find it if you expect him to be me, which may upset you, nothing that i can do about it.
It seems you lost the handle from being in the middle of a small joke :feelsugh:

knajjd was cute (no homo)

Chastity belts for everyone tbh
Many times I broke rules just to get warned by knajjd tbh. It felt good being acknowledged by him
The problem with such feigning of homosexual behaviour/homosexuality is that there is a blurry line between harmless jokes and legitimate suspicion-arousing mental illness, perhaps even going as far as to promote this deviant behaviour; I suppose what you said wasn't that bad, but that first picture and some of these comments in the thread do not digest well. :feelssus:

Him being so damn cute leads otherwise honorable members to behave badly just to get his attention..
View attachment 60055
Rest in peace @Luxity

Another victim can be seen here - rip @overlystinkypants

And not only is he luring people into the trap of getting banned as the kawaii shouta siren that he is, his ability to exchange pictures in exchange for favours could also prove dangerous..

What can be done to stop @knajjd from taking over this site?
@Lux :feelskek:

Hahahaha, ppl are fooling around, awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back